162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 156 of 179 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less ��
    That's exactly where I am now. 30 pelts to go for level 9 upgrade. I accidentally crafted a second cat so it put me back 25! No problem though I think we should have enough time to get the horse but I feel we will be cutting it close for the level 10 upgrade!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    That's exactly where I am now. 30 pelts to go for level 9 upgrade. I accidentally crafted a second cat so it put me back 25! No problem though I think we should have enough time to get the horse but I feel we will be cutting it close for the level 10 upgrade!
    I was making steady progress until 2/3 days ago (after a horrible start). And then the cats have dropped to 1-3 a day mostly dropping 3 or less pelts. I now have 5 more to go to reach level 9. At the rate it has changed to, I'm not sure I'll make it. Best of luck to you both and everyone else still struggling on.

Executive Chef
    I might get in more collections tonight it's 12.30 am in the U.K. Way passed my bed time. And I'm glued to the television because of ongoing incident we don't know exact details but looks similar to Westminster attack 2 months ago. Thinking of everyone in London tonight. Because of my diverted concentration I didn't even notice straight away when OT spawned a lynx. No words.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I might get in more collections tonight it's 12.30 am in the U.K. Way passed my bed time. And I'm glued to the television because of ongoing incident we don't know exact details but looks similar to Westminster attack 2 months ago. Thinking of everyone in London tonight. Because of my diverted concentration I didn't even notice straight away when OT spawned a lynx. No words.
    Sorry, this is happening way too many times over in the UK. My prayers and compassion for all those suffering from all of the attacks!������������

Fashion Designer
    I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 
    I am at a very similar stage - Misery has a lot of company in this event. As much as I said I would just play and see what happens, the closer it gets to the end and I see little chance of the stable (which I would like ) or the horse (which I don't really care about), the more I feel disappointed with where the game has gone.

I am sternly telling myself not to buy traps. Once the event is over, it really won't matter that I didn't get either.

Added. - my thoughts to everyone in the UK

Executive Chef
    I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 😟
    You are not alone. I finally got up to 76 pelts just now, no thanks to Ivy. Not sweating it because I am not hopeful I'll get to level 10. Will settle for getting the horse.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I need to 70 more pelts to level up to 9. You are not alone
    I'm only at level 7!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I need to 70 more pelts to level up to 9. You are not alone
    Thanks Huckle, and good luck to those that are at a similar place.

But, you know what? Watching events unfold in London, so soon after the tragedy in Manchester, I guess that stable isnt all that important, and I can stop worrying about it, and start practicing some gratefulness.

Soooo....I am grateful for people on this forum that spend their hard earned cash to skip ahead and advise the rest of us. Thank you all. 🙂👏

I'm sitting on a level 8 pasture. At this point, I have more than enough lassos to get through level 10. I will probably accumulate enough flowers. But I will be well over 100 pelts short of the goal...probably won't even make the level 9 pasture. I won't get the pasture or the horse or even a crafted lynx at this point. I'm so aggravated with myself for wasting my time. I'm getting so tired of this happening in the game. I'm losing out, not because of lack of game play, but because of a random beast generator followed by a random item drop, neither of which have been fair. When you go through 4 mines, OT, and Ivy and yield nothing, there's unfair gameplay happening.

Farm Supplier
    3rd consecutive event I can't finished because of the super low spawn rate. The frog prince, tea party, & now this! Wish S8 will bring fun again to this game which captured our hearts & mind & stop making events that are so stressful & quite impossible to finish.