266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 179 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

...I got a lynx from the mines... So I guess it's possible just unlikely? He was my third one. The other two were from Ivy's hut.

Nightclub Owner
    Too bad the skunkupines aren't dropping anything. At my 2 hour check in, I got 5 of them while tapping my flowers. Nothing from Thomas this time.

Fashion Designer
    No cats again. Still only have 4/15 pelts.This might be a short event for me.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

New Resident
    Not one single cat since this event began not even the ones guaranteed from Ivy's Hut

We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    S8 not listening - we can ONLY have 2 sparkling mines. That is Hardly 'multiple' mines pika! ( and the back of the card does say ' sparkling mines' ) . In total there are only ever going to 4 possible places to spawn the cat - 2 sparkling mines, Ivy's house and old Thomas' house - that's it.

Today. - a Cat from ivy.

No cat from OT or mines all day.

There is a problem

Just what is the point - I'm out!

Edit - just checked deep mines and golden mine just in case these now counted and dropped the cat - but no - still no cat.

Drop rate still not fixed.
    Last edited by scavaig; 05-19-17 at 11:54 AM.

Has anyone completed The Shadow Lynx goal? I'm wondering if there is a follow up goal. I still have a few more visits to the pasture to go, but I haven't given up my longswords yet. I honestly don't need the wild flowers. So if there isn't a follow-up, with maybe a way to earn lynx fur, then it really isn't worth it for me.

The spawn rate hasn't been improved as far as I can tell. The mines still haven't produced a single lynx. Not even the dire boars...and I could use them for the boar pelts. (No monsters are on the board, I'm getting plenty of skunkupines) Old Thomas is 1 for 3 collections today and I did get another lynx from Ivy. Both cats today dropped 3 pelts. Soooo.....at this rate it will take 4 1/2 days to get the 25 pelts for level 4. And the next level requires 45?!?!?

There is also no option to place 'multiple buildings' considering that there are only 4 possible buildings that might
    spawn a lynx. And the vast majority of players are reporting no (none, ZERO, zip, zilch, nada) spawns from two of those four buildings.

If these spawn rates remain this low, my biggest decision now will be deciding if I want level 4 or if I will just craft a cat and forget the rest. So far, I'm leaning towards the cat.

What I cannot for the life of me understand, is why S8's business plan says "No! We will not let you buy this 500 gem steed you are begging to purchase." And then turning around and saying "Here! Buy this over-priced value pack instead, so you can try to win this other horse and some deco you don't have room for."

I have said it before and I will keep saying it. I realize it's about making money. But, I WILL NOT spend money on this game when I feel like I'm being forced to spend it. Offer me something I WANT and put a decent price on it, and I will buy it.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-19-17 at 11:46 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    Pika, since so many of us are having huge issues with the lynx, can you at least remove the other spawns from the mines, the Hut, and the House? This way we won't get dire boars and skunkupines if there is a spawn.

Just for clarification - are you saying that this dismal spawn rate for a much needed item is planned?

Thank you.
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Fashion Designer
    Two accounts and another try at OT's house and mines ... again no cats in either kingdom today, despite trying for almost 8 hours today. Not going to get very far collecting 2 horseshoes at a time. Just sad.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy isn't a guaranteed :/

My one was from her place I think, I'm at 4 pelts from the one battle.

Still no on the mines, a few visits
    Still no on Ol' Thom's, more visits
    No on an Ivy click

Not very much fun, but I'll keep at it since I'm always touching the buildings anyway.
    I'll update the low level post I started if I ever make it past this part!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.