• I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 179 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    2 cats total for me as well lol! just absolutely ridiculous 😂

Executive Chef
    Just used 4 gems to collect from Old Thomas again. Another Lynx appeared. It dropped 5 pelts. Hurrah, I am on a roll! I can only hope that my luck has changed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    Just collected from Old Thomas and two Sparking Mines. I got two...........BOARS.
    Yes, me too. I also got a boas from Ivy's today. I collected from Ivy's three times since the event started and I got only one cat from them.

S8 does not think anything wrong with the spawn rate. Maybe only some of us are having the problem? Are there anyone getting ok amount of cats? Without spending gems?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    Congrats to the people at Storm8 making the decisions... I've been playing since the start of Castlestory. I've played every day. This use to be my favourite game. I'm sad to say I'm opting out of this event and may stop playing altogether. This game has become boring in its repetiveness, frustrating in its randomness, and disappointing in its offered rewards for completing the 'events'. The only good thing left about this game is the community here on the forum and I'm sorry to say that's not enough for me.
    I have also been playing, not from the beginning but for a long time and am just now thinks no that if storm8 doesn't want to listen to it's players then maybe we should all just take a leave of absence if not retire from the game altogether. Then they will have to make some improvements what is there game with out us.

Farm Supplier
    So fed up right now. About to sack this game right off. I've spent loads of gems and still only got 2 lynx - both from Ivy - & I had to speed her up
    Last edited by Sweepster; 05-19-17 at 04:26 PM.

New Resident
    Just did an approximate calculation: my thought for minimum requirements could be - 865 lassos, 400 pelts & 1475 wild flowers!!
    At least we have 20 days to complete.
    Does anyone know if crafted Lynx drop pelts? Not sure if its worthwhile if it doesn't.

Rhino Keeper
    For 2 days I collect twice, 5 cats total. By the time I upgrade the horse pasture to lvl 4, this quest will be finish.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    Congrats to the people at Storm8 making the decisions... I've been playing since the start of Castlestory. I've played every day. This use to be my favourite game. I'm sad to say I'm opting out of this event and may stop playing altogether. This game has become boring in its repetiveness, frustrating in its randomness, and disappointing in its offered rewards for completing the 'events'. The only good thing left about this game is the community here on the forum and I'm sorry to say that's not enough for me.
    I feel exactly the same way. I couldn't even collect enough to get the bear in the last event. I'm not spending another penny on this game until they sort things and start giving a bit back to us long term players . There's plenty of other games out there we can play, disgusted at S8's lack of action & care.

Rhino Keeper
    I am equally frustrated. I have collectively visited Old Thomas, Ivy and sparkling mines dozens of times but have received only one cat. And to even get that I had to delete and re-instal CS. My odds so far have been like 1:50!!!! Really that cat drop rate really needs to increase. Unless of course this is an attempt to get us to use gems to buy furs...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I've have very good luck with white trilliums. I have 10 out and tap 5 and then quick collect (double click home button on iPad and then tap on CS screen) I usually get three, seldom 2 or 4. I had larkspur out for a while and drop was too poor.
    I think DeeDeeBird70 and Alexium have got it right.
    Yep...from my experience white trillium has the best drop rate at 2-3 collections per wildflower, blue, yellow, and purple seem to drop at 4-5. Interested what others are getting though. This seems to be the best without spending gems.