162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 147 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Just crafted myself two shadow lynx...ooooh so sexy! And did not realize til I read it now they drop horseshoes! Well that should help a lot!

I am considering crafting a second Lynx. It will put me behind in the quest but make horseshoes easier. Do you think that is a good idea?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I am considering crafting a second Lynx. It will put me behind in the quest but make horseshoes easier. Do you think that is a good idea?
    Your Highness, bow ....

from what more learned people then i have been saying it depends on your goal & your playing style. If it's the talking/non talking horse (& horseshoes) you want & collecting once every 8 hours with the lynx rather then every 2 hours with the field works best for you then lynx it up.

if you really want a level 10 field & the stable prize then one lynx you kinda get for free as the quest line gives you 25 pelts back but rest of pelts go into improving field rather then a flock of cats.

like always no right way to do things just muddle thru

your loyal servant

crumble /curtesy

just had another thought if your event building (the field in this case) is of a high enough level & you have a few gems to spare event buildings have quite a low gem speed up (4 gems) which on the last day if you are close can give back per gem quite a result it's been the way i've finished a few quests before now

Please S8, no lynx's! All I've had are other beasts! How are we supposed to be able to finish? I've been able to spawn them with the mines, nothing! Is there a new glitch? Please help!

Farm Supplier
    I have been doing okay but I upgraded to a level 6 horse pasture two days ago and since then I have had only two lynx. Two! Even Ivy has let me down, over and over again. Sigh of frustration.

Executive Chef
    With a 12 hour timer Ivy should be a guaranteed Lynx drop, just like she was for the colored wisps from a few events back.
    Why on earth S8 suggested mines is beyond me when they hardly ever drop any...they are beyond frustrating.

I'm just happy I hit 500 horseshoes this morning so I can get the community prizes. Doubt I will get the 1200 for the 4th prize or upgrade past level 7.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Katt wrote a brilliantly noticed & explained post about the flowers and what they drop i think i have attached below, had to go digging for it. don't know if is same for everyone but as the quest isn't energy driven i've sometimes logged in, checked for lynxes, then thought ok what do i do with the rest of my energy. So from day one was clicking on flowers kinda just cos & ended up with loads kinda by accident. i do baby sit fone thou & i also set myself a 5000 lassos by end of the event mini game.

For those without gem flowers i think it probably is a matter of planting up tonnes of them the white trillium & the orange thingy i thought did best.

i felt like such a disloyal friend thou today i finished a quest in my keep & a red trillium dropped, i have 4 i think & i know Wambs (who's a neighbour) is struggling & hasn't got one. i thought if only you can gift useful things like that. if i cud Wamb i wud.
    Thank you & @ladlasse @ktorewqas @starnanou for responding! I couldn't of found that post myself without scrolling for hours so I do appreciate it. I have added more bushes to see if that helps. Unfortunately I don't have the faerie shrub so I'll have to make it work and babysit more often than if like. I was ahead with flowers in the beginning but I didn't know we were going to be needing so many I was so concerned with pelt drops that I didn't even check the flower requirements... Oh well, good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love to finish but the shadow lynx drop has ceased. Again. Even Ivy, Old Thomas nor the mines gave me anything. I won't lie. Since the game started, Old Thomas has given me 5 shadow lynx and A LOT of Dire bores. How? The mines yield an okay ratio. While Ivy has let me down a few times. Why is the shadow lynx drop so hard? I don't mind for the locations but still. I've found that after midnight my chances for them are higher. Anyone else notice this too?

Rhino Keeper
    Today is the day! 7 pelts more and I am DONE.

Safe to say, when it comes to this event my excitement is stable.

PS Kiro kingdom, could you please PM me, as I cannot visit you due to permanent low device memory.

Rhino Keeper
    How did you find so many pelts? Share your goodfortune please

Rhino Keeper
    300 flowers and 90 pelts heaven help me... I am so fatigued from this nonstop madness. Ready for this to be over. My brain needs a break.