View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

1 3.33%
  • Agree

13 43.33%
  • Neutral

4 13.33%
  • Disagree

6 20.00%
  • Strongly disagree

2 6.67%
  • I didn't participate

2 6.67%
  • I like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I like the addition of stamp recipes

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the addition of stamp recipes

9 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Madder Tea Party Cruise - May 16, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Overal I did not enjoy the cruise all that much. Basically for very similar reasons as the last cruise.

I didn't like the fact that there were no gold stamps to be won on this cruise either. Gold stamps / European butter is way too rare. Especially when cruises also start to ask for stamp recipes. Funnily enough I do like the fact that these stamp recipes are also included in the cruise however please address the ways to earn gold stamps and make them more frequent. Even the current Lani quest in which you can get one gold stamp doesn't really do much. I don't care for the silver stamp side quests as I have plenty of turbinado sugar.

I also don't like the fact that the rooibos tea requires more teabags to cook compared to the mad cup-o-tea. And it also requires 2 sugar whereas the mad cup-o-tea doesn't. So I will probably just cook this tea until it's mastered and then switch to the mad tea again for ingredient efficiency as it would make little sense to keep cooking the rooibos afterwards. Lots of events require sugar and that already has me way behind on mastering any dish that needs sugar just like the current Lani silver stamp quest. Both of them need loads of sugar between the carrot cake and apple pie and since I have those mastered I'll pass on this quest and just focus on the gold stamp goal.

i am happy about every cruise or event ( dont need lani-events, cuz all stamprecipes mastered and tons of stamps ), but one "normal" recipe + event recipe would be nice.
    dont need every week an update, two per month are ok.
    its ok to use "special drops" for more then one recipe.

Red Raging Rooibos Mastery 15 / 30 / 60

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456