View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

1 3.33%
  • Agree

13 43.33%
  • Neutral

4 13.33%
  • Disagree

6 20.00%
  • Strongly disagree

2 6.67%
  • I didn't participate

2 6.67%
  • I like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I like the addition of stamp recipes

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the addition of stamp recipes

9 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Madder Tea Party Cruise - May 16, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Hi guys this is my first time doing one of these cruises cause I'm more of an original Restaurant player but am I correct in assuming each prize circle represents one "day" and not I have to try and complete all ten of those slots in one day and they change the next actual day lol.
    You are correct. You have 1 day for each prize and total of 10 days to complete the cruise. If you fall behind for the day, you can catch up on the next cruise day but you have less time for the next day. See Tips and Notes for Cruises in the Cruise Guide for more information. Good luck for your cruise!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    I wish Storm 8 would let us have more counters now they've included the stamp recipes in the cruise! I've no spare ones left!
    Aye, me too. Here's a thread for you to post your support in.
    Thread: More Counters please

Farm Supplier
    Grilled Gold/silver stamp is 4 coins.

Executive Chef
    I am happy that S8 made the recipes that require turbinado sugar and european butter both 4 coin dishes. This way if anyone doesn't have the butter they can refresh and get a recipe that asks for sugar. It's really a good deal when you think about it.

C

Fashion Designer
    introducing more stamp ingredient receipes makes it harder for us to cook ordinary dish to save up.

i had a feeling i only got asked for special dishes instead of the old ones. and the orders i got are mostly for long hours dish like 8 hours ones. as i accidentially pay for extra slot by slippery finger, i found all my orders are special dishes. this makes my progress even slower.

Farm Supplier
    Smoked Papaya Salad/ duck egg is 3 cruise coins.

Grand Emperor
    Hi Everyone,

I've started this poll to gather your feedback on this cruise.

Did you enjoy the cruise? What did you like or dislike about it? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback.

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    How are you all doing for your cruise? Are you getting lots of orders for stamp recipes?

I think more than 50% of my orders were for stamp recipes and it took me longer to complete this cruise because I kept refreshing and annoyingly, they kept coming back. I cooked some shorter stamp orders but refreshed the gold, not because I lack gold stamps but because they took 8 hours to cook and I didnt want to hold up a slot for so long. Come to think about it, I hardly cook much of the regular recipes for this cruise.

I like that they included the silver and bronze stamp recipes but not the gold stamp recipes because (1) they take 8 hours to cook, (2) cruise day limits to 24 hours and (3) we cant stack these recipes. It'll be great if they could remove the gold but if not, perhaps reduce the percentage of these orders a little. This cruise is challenging indeed. I did complete it but I babysat my game way more than usual.

Hope you guys are having an easier time than I did. Good luck sent your way!

Executive Chef
    Woooo finished with 45 minutes left! This is the first cruise I finished in awhile. I put that down to the semester being over and more free time.

I loved the recipes that required stamps but think stamps should still have been a prize. I'm out of gold stamps now, started the cruise with about 10 but got lots of butter recipes.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

@ Rhynetory: Thx for the poll, could you add an option, like "I would have enjoyed it more with more counters"?

That would give a more detailed view, as I enjoy to get to cook those recipes, but I have to throw away too many

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast