View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

1 3.33%
  • Agree

13 43.33%
  • Neutral

4 13.33%
  • Disagree

6 20.00%
  • Strongly disagree

2 6.67%
  • I didn't participate

2 6.67%
  • I like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I like the addition of stamp recipes

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the addition of stamp recipes

9 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Madder Tea Party Cruise - May 16, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Same comments as last cruise regarding recycled prizes and etc. However, I did enjoy this one because of the cruise catering upgrade using stamps. I have a lot of stamps in storage so it was nice to use them. It was also good to see a new character!
    I hope the future ones will have new items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    How are you all doing for your cruise? Are you getting lots of orders for stamp recipes?

I think more than 50% of my orders were for stamp recipes and it took me longer to complete this cruise because I kept refreshing and annoyingly, they kept coming back. I cooked some shorter stamp orders but refreshed the gold, not because I lack gold stamps but because they took 8 hours to cook and I didnt want to hold up a slot for so long. Come to think about it, I hardly cook much of the regular recipes for this cruise.

I like that they included the silver and bronze stamp recipes but not the gold stamp recipes because (1) they take 8 hours to cook, (2) cruise day limits to 24 hours and (3) we cant stack these recipes. It'll be great if they could remove the gold but if not, perhaps reduce the percentage of these orders a little. This cruise is challenging indeed. I did complete it but I babysat my game way more than usual.

Hope you guys are having an easier time than I did. Good luck sent your way!
    I started this cruise with 14 European butters and now I have 4 left. I did get almost all 4 coin dishes on day 10. That is unusual for me as in the past I would get 2 and 3 coin dishes. So this was a big surprise for me. I did refresh once or twice trying to get 4 hour dishes or get something that cooks on a stove that was not occupied at the time. Once I got 3 recipes where all of them had to be cooked on the same stove. Yikes! Other than that everything else worked smoothly for me.

Executive Chef
    Hi

I completed the cruise. I was waiting for The Red Queen to come and drop the special ingredient for the tea. When I went to the stove to cook something I noticed my Ragin Red Rooibos tea had a check mark. It is showing that I can use the same teabag I get from the Madhatter. Is this correct?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tara21264 View Post
    @ Rhynetory: Thx for the poll, could you add an option, like "I would have enjoyed it more with more counters"?

That would give a more detailed view, as I enjoy to get to cook those recipes, but I have to throw away too many
    I'm afraid I can't add or change the options once the poll has started. You are correct to drop a post to give more detailed feedback.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I started this cruise with 14 European butters and now I have 4 left. I did get almost all 4 coin dishes on day 10. That is unusual for me as in the past I would get 2 and 3 coin dishes. So this was a big surprise for me. I did refresh once or twice trying to get 4 hour dishes or get something that cooks on a stove that was not occupied at the time. Once I got 3 recipes where all of them had to be cooked on the same stove. Yikes! Other than that everything else worked smoothly for me.
    I got flooded with stamp recipes on the last day lol. I'm glad you got mostly 4 coins dishes on last day. Congrats on completing your cruise!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hi

I completed the cruise. I was waiting for The Red Queen to come and drop the special ingredient for the tea. When I went to the stove to cook something I noticed my Ragin Red Rooibos tea had a check mark. It is showing that I can use the same teabag I get from the Madhatter. Is this correct?
    Yes it's same teabag. Dont worry, your game is fine.

I wont be able to finish this cruise. But being pretty much a new player and this being my first cruise I'm surprised I got as far as I did, I collected all prizes up to the Cheshire Cat. I'm hoping I can still at least get the White Rabbit but I find myself having to refresh alot because alot of my recipes are still locked or require ingredients that take hours to restock and its small quantities. I love the theme though.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident

Replenishing tea bags

First time completing a cruise (with no use of gems and very minimal refreshing), collected and cooked the recipe for gems. My question is; will I still be able to cook the recipe for gems even though the number of days she is around goes away? In addition, if she disappears before the "7days left" (at the time of completing Raging Red Rooibos recipe), where do I get the tea bags to level up the mastery stars and earn the gem reward?
    Last edited by Crimson_X; 05-27-17 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Another question to pose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I got flooded with stamp recipes on the last day lol. I'm glad you got mostly 4 coins dishes on last day. Congrats on completing your cruise!

Yes it's same teabag. Dont worry, your game is fine.
    Okay. I thought I was imagining things. LOL! Thanks Rynetory.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_X View Post
    First time completing a cruise (with no use of gems and very minimal refreshing), collected and cooked the recipe for gems. My question is; will I still be able to cook the recipe for gems even though the number of days she is around goes away? In addition, if she disappears before the "7days left" (at the time of completing Raging Red Rooibos recipe), where do I get the tea bags to level up the mastery stars and earn the gem reward?
    Congratulations and you did superbly well for your first cruise! The Red Queen now becomes a regular customer in your restaurant and the tea is yours permanently. Keep collecting teabags from her and make as many tea as you can to earn gems. The timer shows the remaining time you have to complete the cruise goals if you have not.

New Resident
    Thank you Rynetory2! Fun cruise, can't wait to see what's next!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast