Thread: Cruise quest slot Question and caterers?

Unhappy Cruise quest slot Question and caterers?

I bought a 4th slot for cruise but they are closed when the new cruise quest are opened. Is it just the way it is? Or is this an error..? It costs 75gems to open a new slot but they don't stay permanent open? What a shame.. i was thinking to buy the caterer bcz I really wanted to finish the recipe but I question myself if its still worth it. Please can anyone answer me?

New Resident
    Yes, slots and caterers don't continue with each cruise unless you purchase them for each cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by genieKIMDK View Post
    I bought a 4th slot for cruise but they are closed when the new cruise quest are opened. Is it just the way it is? Or is this an error..? It costs 75gems to open a new slot but they don't stay permanent open? What a shame.. i was thinking to buy the caterer bcz I really wanted to finish the recipe but I question myself if its still worth it. Please can anyone answer me?

Catering Helpers

So I?m pretty new to these cruises and I have a question about the catering helpers. Once you buy them are they available to you during every cruise afterwards or do you have to buy them again for every cruise. I feel like if you want them both 500 gems is a lot to pay per cruise.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Nightclub Owner
    The caterers are only available for that one cruise. If you want catering help going forward you would have to hire (aka pay for them again) the caterers again. And yup...kinda expensive!

Grand Emperor
    The Cruise Guide is a good place to get started on cruises. Check out Tips and Notes for Cruises on things to look out for.

Merged to existing thread.