Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Emerald Birthstone Pony May 16 2017

Fashion Designer
    I'm on team tourney. I find goal lines virtually impossible, because my breeding success is nil. I don't win all my tournaments, but I win far more of them than I complete goal lines.

Sorry I'm late posting my strengths list. Good luck all!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fire -

Nature/Fire - Fire, Water, Crystal, Zodiac, Spring, Service, Halloween

Earth/Fire - Earth, Water, Crystal, Zodiac, Service, Magic

Water/Fire - Earth, Water, Electric, Zodiac, Rainbow, Valentine, Service

Dark/Fire - Fire, Earth, Water, Gem, Treent, Service, Cosmic, Magic

Crystal/Fire - Water, Gem, Treent, Rainbow, Skull, Egypt, Service

Electric/Fire - Earth, Zodiac, Rainbow, Skull, Service, Music

Birthstone/Fire - Music

Zodiac/Fire - Earth, Water, Service

Treent/Fire - Earth, Rainbow

Ice Cream/Fire -

Autumn/Fire - Earth, Cosmic

Rainbow/Fire -

Skull/Fire - Earth, Water, Zodiac, Valentine, Service

Christmas/Fire - Earth, Halloween

Valentine/Fire - Earth, Electric, Christmas, Service, Magic

Shamrock/Fire - Earth, Water, Service

Spring/Fire - Water, Zodiac

Egypt/Fire - Earth

Service/Fire - Earth, Water, Service, Music

Halloween/Fire - Earth, Water, Spring

Cosmic/Fire - Earth, Water, Service

Music/Fire - Earth, Water, Zodiac

Magic/Fire -

Nature -

Earth/Nature - Nature, Crystal, Ice Cream, Spring, Halloween

Water/Nature - Crystal, Electric, Autumn, Rainbow, Christmas, Valentine, Spring

Dark/Nature - Fire, Birthstone, Treent, Spring, Service, Halloween, Cosmic

Crystal/Nature - Fire, Dark, Crystal, Treent, Skull, Spring, Halloween

Electric/Nature - Fire, Crystal, Zodiac, Autumn, Rainbow, Skull, Shamrock, Spring, Halloween, Music

Birthstone/Nature - Crystal, Rainbow

Zodiac/Nature -

Ice Cream/Nature -

Autumn/Nature - Fire, Cosmic

Rainbow/Nature -

Skull/Nature - Fire, Service, Halloween

Christmas/Nature - Fire, Dark, Crystal, Halloween

Valentine/Nature - Halloween, Rainbow

Shamrock/Nature -

Spring/Nature - Fire, Crystal

Egypt/Nature - Nature, Water, Halloween

Service/Nature - Music

Halloween/Nature - Fire, Water, Shamrock, Spring

Music/Nature - Fire, Water, Halloween

Magic/Nature - Water, Rainbow

Earth -

Water/Earth - Nature, Crystal, Birthstone, Ice Cream, Autumn, Christmas, Valentine

Dark/Earth - Nature, Gem, Birthstone, Treent, Ice Cream, Service, Magic

Crystal/Earth - Dark, Crystal, Gem, Treent, Egypt, Magic

Electric/Earth - Nature, Earth, Crystal, Birthstone, Zodiac, Ice Cream, Autumn, Shamrock, Music, Magic

Birthstone/Earth -

Zodiac/Earth -

Ice Cream/Earth - Magic

Autumn/Earth -

Rainbow/Earth - Crystal

Skull/Earth -

Christmas/Earth -

Valentine/Earth - Nature, Crystal, Gem, Magic

Shamrock/Earth - Nature, Crystal

Spring/Earth - Water, Crystal, Magic

Egypt/Earth - Water

Service/Earth - Nature, Crystal, Gem, Christmas, Music

Halloween/Earth - Water, Crystal, Shamrock, Spring

Cosmic/Earth - Nature, Earth, Crystal, Service

Music/Earth - Nature, Water, Crystal

Magic/Earth -

Water -

Dark/Water - Electric, Gem, Birthstone, Autumn, Valentine, Service, Cosmic

Crystal/Water - Dark, Electric, Gem, Rainbow, Skull, Christmas, Valentine

Electric/Water - Earth, Electric, Zodiac, Autumn, Rainbow, Skull, Christmas, Shamrock

Birthstone/Water -

Zodiac/Water - Autumn

Treent/Water -

Rainbow/Water - Dark

Christmas/Water -

Spring/Water - Electric, Christmas

Cosmic/Water - Earth, Valentine, Service

Magic/Water -

Dark -

Crystal/Dark - Fire, Dark, Gem, Treent, Skull, Egypt, Service, Cosmic, Magic

Electric/Dark - Fire, Earth, Gem, Treent, Skull, Shamrock, Service, Cosmic, Music, Magic

Birthstone/Dark - Music

Treent/Dark - Fire, Dark, Gem, Treent, Service, Halloween, Cosmic, Magic

Rainbow/Dark -

Magic/Dark -

Electric - Music

Crystal/Electric - Dark, Gem, Treent, Skull, Shamrock, Egypt, Music

Birthstone/Electric - Fire, Rainbow, Music

Zodiac/Electric -

Rainbow/Electric -

Christmas/Electric -

Crystal - Dark, Treent

Rainbow/Crystal - Egypt

Zodiac/Crystal -

Gem - Nature, Skull, Christmas, Egypt

Treent -
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Who ever decided to change the game strategy should take a long time out. First no apples with the tournaments, now we have to breed a rare animal during a story book, the world events has a broken prize link in the community prizes, the only way to get the birthstone ponies is through tournaments, the tournaments have shortened the days almost making it impossible to finish, and whatever happened to Taurus? I'm almost finished with the zodiac collection and where is the chance to win Taurus??? Newer players have to spend more coins just to expand to collect Treent and other animals hidden in the forest, and they need more runes in order to expand. The tournaments are much harder even though I have more level15 animals. And the game keeps crashing to really add to the mix.

Games should be fun not stressful. I can understand a challenge, but making events almost impossible is not my idea of relaxation or fun. Time to pull out my Kindle and renew my Netflix account. I'd save money and increase my vocabulary instead of losing sleep and setting timers. Very disappointed in the direction this game is headed.
    Well said!!! I agree completely. I hope S8 pays attention to us. I've already quit a few S8 games that I played for a long time (and spent money on). I hate to lose this one too.

Good luck to everyone!

Too Short

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'm not sure about water. I haven't been able to see a Strong Attack result from using water.

and like everyone else, 4 days! how is that a natural progression from 6 days. We should at least get 5 days to ease us into a shorter time-frame, and not on a "collection" animal type. So many people will be stuck forever with an incomplete collection.
    And during the work week? I'm sorry, I have a job, like most people. I can't sit here getting on every hour. More days would be nice.It's frustrating when I log in at work, and an ultra rare level 15 can't beat a rare. So I risked getting in trouble at work for nothing. Why have these animals ranked if the ranking doesn't mean anything? I wish they would go back to tasks to earn the animals instead of tournament fights.

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Who ever decided to change the game strategy should take a long time out. First no apples with the tournaments, now we have to breed a rare animal during a story book, the world events has a broken prize link in the community prizes, the only way to get the birthstone ponies is through tournaments, the tournaments have shortened the days almost making it impossible to finish, and whatever happened to Taurus? I'm almost finished with the zodiac collection and where is the chance to win Taurus??? Newer players have to spend more coins just to expand to collect Treent and other animals hidden in the forest, and they need more runes in order to expand. The tournaments are much harder even though I have more level15 animals. And the game keeps crashing to really add to the mix.

Games should be fun not stressful. I can understand a challenge, but making events almost impossible is not my idea of relaxation or fun. Time to pull out my Kindle and renew my Netflix account. I'd save money and increase my vocabulary instead of losing sleep and setting timers. Very disappointed in the direction this game is headed.

Its like you were reading my mind Mauilady7! I agree with everything you said, and want to add that runes should be easier to get. We should be able to ask friends, or win them like apples in tournaments. I won't be spending any gems on your new habitats when I can't earn enough runes to make an open space to put it. S8, its your loss. I have no reason to buy gems for the new habitats when I can't buy them due to space.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Sakrysta. Team tourney. I like it. I feel exactly as you do. Tourneys are more winnable for me.

Executive Chef
    i think we should be able to choose the way we want the birthstone ponies : with tourney OR with goal-lines
    (and players who play both will have double )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I like the tournament too. And to be honest initially I was pretty concerned and disappointed to see that this was a 30 round tournament that had to be completed in 3.5 days. However, after completing most of the tournament so easily I'm actually quite happy and impressed with it. This is how the tournaments should be, where the rounds are easy to pass.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been doing ok up until now when as predicted I'm stuck on an animal for to many rounds.
    Enchantelope should not be proving this tricky to beat. 6 tries so far. I can't battle much today thanks to training so i hope I'm not stuck on this round to much longer!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I've been doing ok up until now when as predicted I'm stuck on an animal for to many rounds.
    Enchantelope should not be proving this tricky to beat. 6 tries so far. I can't battle much today thanks to training so i hope I'm not stuck on this round to much longer!
    Enchantalope gave me the most trouble this tourney too. FINALLY got it on my 7th try with Birthstone. Amethyst to be specific as Dark (even though I didn't attack with it) is a good element versus electric and rock.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1249.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	36827
    Emerald pony egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast