Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Emerald Birthstone Pony May 16 2017

Rhino Keeper
    No Poofyena I absolutely take no offense and do understand your point. Many people who play, have full time jobs and can't get on much at all (if any during the day) and that is hard. I'm lucky I can a couple times or so (not every) at mine. But I get what you're saying. I just try to win so many a day to stay abreast. Doesn't always work. I also get different people have a preference and maybe can breed a lot better than I. I stink at it. So when I win an animal through a tourney or spin to win or world events I enjoy it

I hope maybe the tournament itself is easier for everyone. I've had some that are a breeze, but painful for my daughter. And then vice verse. It's hard to peg. What would be nice would be a choice. A - choose tourney for this animal or B choose goal line. But I hear you.
    Last edited by NannaSherry; 05-17-17 at 01:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    One day past, 3 to go. And just reached lvl 15. I got lucky so far. Only 2 levels tried more than ones. All the others beaten the first time. And....... no gems used. Good luck everyone. Hope you made it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    One day past, 3 to go. And just reached lvl 15. I got lucky so far. Only 2 levels tried more than ones. All the others beaten the first time. And....... no gems used. Good luck everyone. Hope you made it.
    I passed Round 15 in less a day but I struggled in Round 16 (Art Nouveau Horse) for the last 8 hours. I used Water/Earth of my Ultra Rares. Now I am trying Gemstone. The prospect of winning the tournament can go down substantially if you struggle like this 2-3 times along the way despite the early triumph. Good luck to all of us.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on Art Nouveau too... :-(

Stuck on 17th, tried first with amethyst pony lv12 and lost, then aquamarine pony lv9 and lost and then with diamond pony lv7 and lost again. All with birthstone element, strong. Skipped with gems twice but now I'll wait for and hour and then I'll try again ☺️

I wish there's gonna be a leaderboard next so I'll get to level all three above. I don't like spending more apples since I don't have too many of them and I'll need all of them during the leaderboard 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    Stuck on 17th, tried first with amethyst pony lv12 and lost, then aquamarine pony lv9 and lost and then with diamond pony lv7 and lost again. All with birthstone element, strong. Skipped with gems twice but now I'll wait for and hour and then I'll try again ☺️

I wish there's gonna be a leaderboard next so I'll get to level all three above. I don't like spending more apples since I don't have too many of them and I'll need all of them during the leaderboard ��
    I beat the Bastet (egypt) with Maid Mareon WATER. TRY a stron water. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I beat the Art Nouveau with my Cthulhu. Both Gem and water are strong. So if you have a gem animal try the gem, if not try a strong water. Best of luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I used Donkeycrat to beat Art Nouveau Water critical x2

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that there are no crystal element opponents in the is tourney. The only ultra rare's are the Art Nevou horse and the topaz tiger which is a gem animal. I bet that is why it's only 4 days. it's been going pretty easy. I'm on level 24 now. have not had too many misses, a few on 1 and 2 which is so crazy but only a few others in between. I hope everyone is doing well on the battles!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I noticed that there are no crystal element opponents in the is tourney. The only ultra rare's are the Art Nevou horse and the topaz tiger which is a gem animal. I bet that is why it's only 4 days. it's been going pretty easy. I'm on level 24 now. have not had too many misses, a few on 1 and 2 which is so crazy but only a few others in between. I hope everyone is doing well on the battles!
    round 29 topaz tiger is a crystal-lightning
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)