Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Emerald Birthstone Pony May 16 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Completed the tournament last night, meaning battling for 2 and a half days (see Post #7). This tournament is more reasonable than the previous one. I struggled in two rounds - Round 16 (Art Nouveaeu Pony 7 ties) and Round 29 (Topaz Tiger 5 times). Good luck to all still trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think we should be able to choose the way we want the birthstone ponies : with tourney OR with goal-lines
    (and players who play both will have double )
    I like this idea very much ! I hope this would be possiple in the future 😄🎉

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think we should be able to choose the way we want the birthstone ponies : with tourney OR with goal-lines
    (and players who play both will have double )
    This is exactly what I was going to suggest. We should be able to choose, and like you said, if you do both, you get two ponies. You can have duplicates of other animals, so why not the ponies? It's not like they earn gems or something.

Farm Supplier
    Pls tell me how to beat level 21

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Enchantalope gave me the most trouble this tourney too. FINALLY got it on my 7th try with Birthstone. Amethyst to be specific as Dark (even though I didn't attack with it) is a good element versus electric and rock.
    Thank you, eventually got it down with Enchantress's third attempt. Whew wasn't expecting such a fight from that one! I'll try birthstone next time I'm stuck on this element

Only three rounds to go now...hoping not to get to much more trouble from the last opponents.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Thank you, eventually got it down with Enchantress's third attempt. Whew wasn't expecting such a fight from that one! I'll try birthstone next time I'm stuck on this element

Only three rounds to go now...hoping not to get to much more trouble from the last opponents.
    Be careful with Topaz Tiger (Round 29).

Executive Chef
    Beat Topaz Tiger after using 4 attempts with dark, with Saggitarius used Zodiac. Only one round to go.

I got lucky with Topaz tiger and beat it first try using Dragonfly 15, Dark on second attack got me the critical. Now Emerald should be easy. It's got a double weakness to Fire attacks! This is probably the only justification for having a 4 day tourney, most of the opponents in this one were not super hard legendary types and the use of birthstone ponies in the line up means we've all had a chance to figure out their weaknesses (& prepare). That said I have been playing every hour on the hour while I was awake, I did still manage to get some sleep tho
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Be careful with Topaz Tiger (Round 29).
    I will do if i get there! Cuddle Monster refusing to go down now. 5 goes so far!

Executive Chef

Unhappy Not enough time

There's just not enough time to complete this tournament, unless you don't sleep and play 24/7.

So far I have just completed round 14 out of 30 and there's about a day left. This is impossible!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast