View Poll Results: Festive Flowers- Which Items do you Like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

47 55.95%
  • I did not like the Event

20 23.81%
  • Pollen Petal

25 29.76%
  • Sunflower Stones

8 9.52%
  • Resilient Rose

10 11.90%
  • Chroma Dragon

48 57.14%
  • Petal Dragon

59 70.24%
  • True Love Tree

10 11.90%
  • Contiastias

13 15.48%
  • Daisy Dragon

19 22.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Is there a sane reason why the big community prize is a Daisy dragon I've bred twice this week???
    Nope!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Is there a sane reason why the big community prize is a Daisy dragon I've bred twice this week???
    Not putting much thought into things it seems. Recycled and now breedable final "prizes"
    It's almost funny except it's sad.

Fashion Designer
    Well, we had some pretty nice dragons for the last few Tales, and bringing back the Egypts was great. I wish there were more of them. I didn't have a Chroma, and hopefully the Petal will give some kind of benefit in the next Tales, like being able to Quest and get stuff to craft some awesome decor, or just save us time in the Quests.

For some reason I haven't gotten a Daisy yet, so I'll be pleased to get one for Storage in case I...umm...need it?

Executive Chef
    Chroma on nest ......that will do
    Petal now on nest ....
    Last edited by pernmagic; 05-25-17 at 12:40 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I agree. I think some out of the box thinking could get those older dragons to folks without the constant recycling.
    Maybe S8 can put those recycled dragons as bingo prizes so you can choose which one you want if you want to play bingo( I personally like it but not the dragons on offer, I already have Gold Horizon and Stellar Aurora).

Rhino Keeper
    79 points to collect in 24 hrs, easy peasy really happy to get Chroma as I missed out on her on previous occasions

The Honorable Panda

Festive Flowers Poll

The event is almost finished. When you do finish, please come back and vote in the poll!!

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Here's hoping Chroma will get me that long awaited Tye Dye dragon, fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you going for the Petal Dragon. I thought it was going to be impossible but for an odd reason I got to it yesterday and this is with 1 evo chamber and 2 nests.

Executive Chef
    I'm just 55 shy of Petal. With the Pollen Petal, a Pegasus and Winter hatching in a few hours and 45 minutes left on an 18 hour evolution I'll get there in plenty of time. Daisy is meh for me either way but especially since I already have one from breeding. Chroma I already had, I've actually got Prime Chroma so *shrug*. Petal will likely sit in my storage as I've got Marshmallow (Rare) and Fool (SR) with those same colors.

Banned
    I have to wonder if we get Tales tomorrow is that going to be recycled dragons as well!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast