View Poll Results: Festive Flowers- Which Items do you Like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

47 55.95%
  • I did not like the Event

20 23.81%
  • Pollen Petal

25 29.76%
  • Sunflower Stones

8 9.52%
  • Resilient Rose

10 11.90%
  • Chroma Dragon

48 57.14%
  • Petal Dragon

59 70.24%
  • True Love Tree

10 11.90%
  • Contiastias

13 15.48%
  • Daisy Dragon

19 22.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    no it is not anubis . i went to his land and it is pyramid from the leaderboard (see my post just above )
    Oh ok

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ the choice option can sometimes be very hard choices, citing the recent S8 Castle Story event .. where you will need to choose between a dark or white steed, not both steeds even if you spend gems for the parts .. ★
    I was thinking more like, have 6 dragons in the crafting building, 4 old 2 new, each dragon is worth so many flowers and you just keep playing and crafting whatever dragons you like during the limited time they're available. The reappearing dragons could be worth less than the newer ones. It's all irrelevant anyway, just a hope for the future.

Regardless of how the event is set up, I almost always take part. I enjoy the collecting aspect of these games and that's one of the main reasons I'm still around after all these years. Count me as one of the crazies with 2 bears, lol.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-18-17 at 09:54 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    This is impossible. Making this game. Not fun anymore. To achieve

Fashion Designer
    I think I know why I didn't get the Blossom Dragon last May. There's a lot more fun things to do in the Spring than breed the 200th Genie Dragon, and planting crops, especially with boosts, is a lot better when you're bored out out your gourd.

Rainbow Rose was a pretty cool Community Prize, last May, though, and I did get that one.

Executive Chef
    I'm tryin to breed May dragon (Water+Fluffy),and I've got a Daisy dragon (I diden't have that one from before so....). I diden't know that we can breed a community dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I'm tryin to breed May dragon (Water+Fluffy),and I've got a Daisy dragon (I diden't have that one from before so....). I diden't know that we can breed a community dragon
    That is how was released originally as a breedable dragon, the code for it probably hasn't been altered so that's maybe why you managed to breed it. It become a bit of a tiresome dragon popping up all the time like Fruitful, was really glad when it disappeared.

Executive Chef
    3422 petals should reach 3900 in 1,5 days
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I've kinda been trying for that one, also. When Bingo calls for a Birthstone breeding, I stick it up with a Forest to see what happens. I usually get Fruitfuls, though.

Fashion Designer
    i have not much time to play for the last two weeks, just check in to see the pt needed for the last dragon. guess it is impossible for me to meet this ...

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    3900 points is ridiculous to get for the last individual prize. I guess whoever does these events think people don't have lives outside of Storm8 games. As much as I like Dragon Story, I don't love it that much. Have you ever heard of the saying "Go low to reach high rewards later"? Think about the meaning in that phrase.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast