View Poll Results: Festive Flowers- Which Items do you Like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

47 55.95%
  • I did not like the Event

20 23.81%
  • Pollen Petal

25 29.76%
  • Sunflower Stones

8 9.52%
  • Resilient Rose

10 11.90%
  • Chroma Dragon

48 57.14%
  • Petal Dragon

59 70.24%
  • True Love Tree

10 11.90%
  • Contiastias

13 15.48%
  • Daisy Dragon

19 22.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Sorry but your idea it's not good for no one.android players diden't have a chance to play those events that are S8 repeding.those dragons where never avelible to us..androids.maybe even some old players dident get the dragons at that time.now there is a chance.
    On the second hand,having two same events going at the same time with new dragons, playing by choosing the one,again its not fair,because we would still like to have a chance of wining the new dragons..why would be androids always behind.
    You can always trade double dragons,if not now you can enyoj life for a wile and have a little brake from the game.

Executive Chef
    Everyone feels how they feel. The game has many aspects that people feel isn't fair. I don't think it's fair to have leaderboard dragons that I watch people spent a gazillion dollars to get that special dragon that only 2 people per group can get be sold a few months later. I think that's junk. I think long time android players not having dragons due to the unfair rollout of things to other devices is junk too. I feel that S8 should make those dragons available somehow to you without having to bog down the entire game. If you were playing android during the Egyptian time you should be able to get them. I just don't find it enjoyable to have repeating dragons. I threw out a simple idea that I clearly said was me dreaming. I don't want a break I've get plenty of breaks when I'm landlocked or habitat handcuffed. I want to play a game that's fun for me and forever seeing recycled dragons isn't fun. It's how I feel, my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Sorry but your idea it's not good for no one.android players diden't have a chance to play those events that are S8 repeding.those dragons where never avelible to us..androids.maybe even some old players dident get the dragons at that time.now there is a chance.
    On the second hand,having two same events going at the same time with new dragons, playing by choosing the one,again its not fair,because we would still like to have a chance of wining the new dragons..why would be androids always behind.
    You can always trade double dragons,if not now you can enyoj life for a wile and have a little brake from the game.

Executive Chef
    I agree. I think some out of the box thinking could get those older dragons to folks without the constant recycling.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree that as a long term player I feel a little *****ed that my so called prizes are dragons that I already own. I understand and encourage S8 giving newer players a chance to get old dragons without having to purchase them but surely they can figure out a better way to do that.

Maybe instead of having the dragons be prizes, we instead use the flowers collected to craft dragons. They could have a selection of dragons to choose from that way people could gather as many or as little petals as they wanted to craft the dragons they don't have without suffering more doubles? The newer dragons could need more flowers and the repeats need slightly less flowers? I'm not sure I'm explaining this well but it's not like it really matters since I doubt S8 will change their event model anytime soon.

Thankyou guys for the great tips. I'm excited about this one because it will be the first time I'll have a chance getting the last individual dragon....aafter saving gold for a year i finally was able to buy my second evo temple for 500. 😁
    Goodluck to everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    last community prize : Daisy ? (yellow green, rare, hatching hh)
    Daisy is the Community Prize dragon? Sure looks like it. I was just going to breed that one, I hoped. Got the Sunflower in one, but got 6 hours going for Daisy, which needs 7hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Daisy is the Community Prize dragon? Sure looks like it. I was just going to breed that one, I hoped. Got the Sunflower in one, but got 6 hours going for Daisy.
    This change makes sense. I noticed on FFS that their world event community side is going horribly wrong. They're not even going to make the first prize! it looks like this is the new normal. It looks like S8 are now actually taking accurate counts of total points rather than just syncing the community event points totals with the event timer (which frankly is now not fooling anybody). We all have to actually work hard if we want to earn all the community prizes. To allow for the scenario where the community doesn't reach them, the prizes for community are not going to be unique dragons. No reason to penalise the big spending "must-have-every-dragon" players for the community's slack, I guess.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    This change makes sense. I noticed on FFS that their world event community side is going horribly wrong. They're not even going to make the first prize! it looks like this is the new normal. It looks like S8 are now actually taking accurate counts of total points rather than just syncing the community event points totals with the event timer (which frankly is now not fooling anybody). We all have to actually work hard if we want to earn all the community prizes. To allow for the scenario where the community doesn't reach them, the prizes for community are not going to be unique dragons. No reason to penalise the big spending "must-have-every-dragon" players for the community's slack, I guess.
    Oh...They have little faith in us, I guess. I personally had about 3 times the Individual Top, last Community Event, but I was playing Bingo to win then.

Oh well, lots of incentive to plant crops in these things. Next Dragon Tales we can blame the people who complain about not having enough food for us not getting all of the Community Prizes. I try to look at the bright side...

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Oh well, lots of incentive to plant crops in these things. Next Dragon Tales we can blame the people who complain about not having enough food for us not getting all of the Community Prizes. I try to look at the bright side...
    True dat. With farming and eggs giving double points now for the first time, the whole community should have an opportunity to get involved more than usual. It's not like double points on breeding which was only really beneficial for those with gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    As you an at least one other said the long long time players are bored. I had the Egyptian dragons, have all the old dragons here. Would be nice if we could get new stuff. Maybe 2 of each event. If you really wanted the old dragons you could choose that event, old players could do something else. I know I'm dreaming here but I get so bored with so little to work for. Again, no dragon is really special anymore. It will come back around for events or for sale.
    Thanks Jen, the only 2 things that are new in this event are the Pollen Petal that we retrieve petals from and the Petal dragon. Everything else from the habitat and decorations and even Blossom has been returned!

I am sure along with the Egyptian leaderboard where the main prize and the last milestone dragons and the clay pot decoration was new but everything else repeats.

I know there has been a lot of changes with restructuring at Storm8 but sheesh, this game appears to be going backwards

I am also aware that newer players are having the chance to get new dragons that they have only seen by visiting players who have been playing for yonks. Put them on a wheel but only have some of dragons from olde events, if players like me want to spin the wheel it is our choice.

I for 1 like community events but this one, not overly enthused but I will help out the community to get the shared prizes even though I have all the decorations and the dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    At least in previous world event, the last community prize was worth working hard for. But for this event I already have Chroma and Daisy, and the last individual prize is not a must have dragon imo. So I'll just be playing bingo and plant diamonddates to build up food storage for the next Tales.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast