Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thanks Kooky. It was an apple device and I'm logged in already to Game Center (or what's left of it), it doesn't pull up Restaurant Story for me though. Apple removed the Game Center App from their devices with update iOS 10 they are ****ing the platform completely. So I don't know if Game Center is much help with this issue anymore. I've been able to open my Old Castle Story without a problem, it just seems to be RS.

I think I'll contact support and see what they say, thanks again.
    While waiting for support, you can try scrolling down under settings to the game center, sign out then sign back in then restart your device and the RS game to see if that will work.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    While waiting for support, you can try scrolling down under settings to the game center, sign out then sign back in then restart your device and the RS game to see if that will work.
    Okay, will do, thanks.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer

My game is gone

Months ago, I was in the middle of playing when my restaurant changed from my normal one to a brand new, little one.

I started playing the new one for fun, but mine came back.

It's happened again and I can't get mine back. Interestingly, I joined that same little one from last time, already in progress and NOTHING had spoiled.

So bizarre.

How do I get my game back???

Grand Emperor
    Are you using an iOS device? It could be due to your Game Center. Try the suggestions in Post 2.

Merged thread.

Rhino Keeper

Not able to interchange on devices?!

Hey all not sure where to put this. I've noticed that I still can't interchange restaurant story between my 2 devices, like I can with bakery story.anyone know if they fix this soon?!! Or if there's a workaround?! I hate carrying 2 devices with me 1 is apple the other android. Thnx a bunch.

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried using the New Logon on Feature to transfer your games? Restaurant Story does not have this feature but you can use Bakery Story to do it and once you transfer, all your games under the account will be transferred over.

If it doesn't work for you, you will need to contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm, maybe I should rephrase it. When I'm in my account on my android then say, if I just brought my apple device with me I login with my apple account, then go to the login account to switch my account name from my apple one to my android. But only my bakery game can switch back and forth. Not my restaurant game. So I end up bring both devices. Hope that helps clarify it.

Grand Emperor
    If you are not seeing your restaurant on your iOS device, try logging back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

If this doesn't work, I'm afraid you will have to contact Support via support form for an agent to assist you further. Thanks.

Edit to add:

When switching your game back and forth between iOS and Android, it is important before switching your game back to your android device, you need to log out of the game center on your iOS device.

When going back to their iOS device, you will need to log back into the game center.

Executive Chef
    Didn't want to open a new thread on this, but here is my issue.
    It's on Android (since I can't log into other restaurant through iOS)

I've tried clearing cache & data. restart device. re-installing and even did a factory reset

logging into my (sehana) restaurant successfully, yet another ID loads. (sehana) loads fine when Bakery is opened.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-12-17 at 05:25 PM. Reason: removed video link - sent PM
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

I have the same problem, already send e-mails but noting yet! Please storm8 give us a solution!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast