Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

Videos for free gems not working today, same issue, green finish button, thanks for visiting great content, just spins processing doesnt give gems for u s news dresses in cannes ad. Very frustrating to watch video and not only NOT recv gems in return, but game locks up spinning and have to close and reopen game. After reopen and try again, hoping to get a diff video that works, all u get over and over is green finish button videos.
    Last edited by sashacatonline; 06-23-17 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Today's broken ads:

Mydomaine
    Byrdie
    Crackle (guess they weren't removed after all)

New Resident
    Hello. I've been having issues getting credit for ad watching all week, Gem and Time. The Crackle ad ladysurvivor mentioned is the one I see, and it is the ONLY ad I ever get.

I have a ticket number from support, and they sent me an auto-reply saying that said ticket was closed and to try here for help. :-(

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't be worried that Support closed your case for this issue. It didn't mean they weren't solving your issue or that you were being ignored. They may probably want to direct players here for consolidated update because this is not an individual issue and no individual investigation is needed. The development team is fixing this issue for us and once they fix it, it will solve this for all affected players including you. You can continue to post the ads affecting you here in this thread.

My videos for free gems kept stopping working when I tried to watch them, then about 6days ago the whole free gem videos button disappeared and it still hasn't came bk yet.
    It has disappeared in the past but it's always came bk after 4 days at the most so 6 days on and I'm starting to panic as the gems videos are the thing that helps me the most in my bakery. Xxx

Grand Emperor
    This is a promotional feature that comes and goes randomly. Some players who lost it got it back and some didn't. Hope you get yours.

Executive Chef
    Im guessing at this point this issue will never be fixed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Im guessing at this point this issue will never be fixed.
    Some issues may take longer to fix depending on the complexity of the issue. More time may be needed for testing on different types of devices especially there are so many for Android family. Let me check on the status of this.

New Resident
    I haveth e same problem, too. Hope it gets fixed soon

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast