Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

Farm Supplier
    I try to watch videos to get gems in Bakery Story but rewards.com keeps popping up, for my video to watch to get gems. Then when I click the green finish, it says processing and it doesn't go away. So I have to close the app out and open it back up. help please and I don't get any gems!! It's been happening for about a week now.

I downloaded the plain bakery story and I'm able to watch videos for gems and for cooking food. The past week though it's been messed up because it's been popping up rewards.com and it won't give me gems and freezes saying process and I have to close my app out and reopen it. I keep retrying it though.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-15-17 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Merged posts

New Resident
    My ticket number?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven11s View Post
    My ticket number?
    You mentioned that you have contacted Support twice, feel free to send me your ticket number of your request if you like.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks Everyone for being so helpful with providing the information which has been forwarded to the team. They are looking into this.

Farm Supplier
    I downloaded the plain bakery story and I'm able to watch videos for gems and for cooking food. The past week though it's been messed up because it's been popping up rewards.com and it won't give me gems and freezes saying process and I have to close my app out and reopen it. I keep retrying it though.

New Resident
    Thank you so much for looking into this issue. I too continue to have problems with the continuous "processing" after the ads. Thank you for letting us all know you are helping this issue to be resolved

Unhappy CRACKLE videos are not giving free gems

Bakery story, android.
    The CRACKLE videos are not giving free gems. You watch their stupid videos, click the green FINISH button, then click the x in the circle on the screen that says THANKS FOR VISITING GREAT CONTENT, and it does not give free gems. It just spins. Happening today for several hours. Please stop using that company. Other videos do give free gems. This issue only occurs on CRACKLE videos.

Ticket #
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-05-17-10-12-39.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	36806  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-17 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words / ticket number for privacy reasons

issue NOT fixed but TICKET CLOSED

CRACKLE VIDEOS NOT GIVING FREE GEMS. Other videos do give free gems. Screen capture attached showing it just spins after clicking green FINISH button,after clicking x in circle. watching CRACKLE VIDEOS is a waste of time because they do NOT give the gem promised[Ticket #] CRACKLE videos are not giving free gems.ticket #.

Yesterday i recvd an email from storm8 support that said my ticket was closed.
    The issue was not resolved, and the email made no mention of why they basically told me "too bad, sorry for your luck".
    The email has a big red box on the body which states, "We have limited support services for bakery story and will not be able to respond to individual requests".

Wow, that is very disappointing, but it makes perfect sense because it led me to read up on storm8, the massive layoff where 130 employees were laid off (out of 240), and read the comments posted by employees and former employees on the glassdoor site.

Storm8 is not going to regain it's market share by alienating the people they want to play their games. Storm8 continually tries to get you to download more and more of their games.

Why would I want to play games from a company who has "limited support and will not be able to respond to individual requests" ?

The issue of not recvg free gems for watching videos occurs in both bakery and restaurant story. I play both. I also have many other storm8 games, and after the email advising my ticket was closed, i am considering uninstalling all storm8 games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2017-05-17-10-42-12.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	36807  
    Last edited by jamesaldrich; 06-15-17 at 06:31 AM. Reason: *update post to include reply from storm8*

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, the team is aware of these videos causing the issues and is looking into resolving this. I've passed in your feedback. Thanks.

@jamesaldrich - I have added your ticket number as well.

Is anyone able to provide us with a screenshot of the specific Crackle add that is causing the issue? We're working to try and resolve these issues now and we really apologize for the inconvenience.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast