Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you let me know which specific video?
    All videos -- I am using Bakery Story version 1.6.0 .3 G and I have an Android device Galaxy Tab S model number SM t700 with an Android version of 6.0.1
    DecadenceCrust as username and Decadence as Bakery Name
    I have cleared the cache and restarted and uninstalled and reinstalled Etc. I keep getting an error message that says the video won't load or the video has failed please try again later. This is for doing the gems or for finishing an item on the stove. I also have another Bakery Story under user and bakery name crustycreations same bakery version but different device Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Model number SM-t813 android version 7.0 it is doing the same thing, please help.
    Thank you.

New Resident

Video

Wont load

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stieh View Post
    Wont load
    Which video?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Unable to collect free gems as it kept showing this message "Sorry the video failed to load. please try again later.". But I have already waited for 24 hours before pressing on the icon.
    Currently I am using Samsung S10. Version is the latest 1.6.0.3g. Please help. Thanks!!

I know this is a old thread however I am having this issue, this is my first time using this site so please excuse any mistakes if this is not the right place to share this

New Resident
    I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET but I have 2 BAKERIES & 2 RESTAURANTS & have NOT been able to use my VIDEO'S/COMMERCIALS for over a month and my food has gone missing while I keep my doors closed I sent many messages through email to the storm8 web site but they keep telling me to update my game yet when I go to my play store there are no Updates plz can anyone help?
    Last edited by psalms139; 11-21-19 at 09:47 PM.

New Resident

Unhappy

I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET but I have 2 BAKERIES & 2 RESTAURANTS & have NOT been able to use my VIDEO'S/COMMERCIALS for OVER a MONTH and my "FOOD" has "GONE MISSING" while I keep my doors closed I've sent many messages through email to the storm8 web site but they keep telling me to update my game yet when I go to my play store there are no Updates therefore I get "NO GEMS" to help expand any of my Bakeries or Restaurants plz can anyone help?

I TRIED THE FOLLOWING BUT IT DID NOT WORK SO I KNOW IT'S NOT MY TABLET WITH ANY ISSUES...

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game**note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
    Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
    Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
    You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device
    Last edited by psalms139; 11-21-19 at 10:38 PM. Reason: To add info

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms139 View Post
    I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET but I have 2 BAKERIES & 2 RESTAURANTS & have NOT been able to use my VIDEO'S/COMMERCIALS for OVER a MONTH and my "FOOD" has "GONE MISSING" while I keep my doors closed I've sent many messages through email to the storm8 web site but they keep telling me to update my game yet when I go to my play store there are no Updates therefore I get "NO GEMS" to help expand any of my Bakeries or Restaurants plz can anyone help?

I TRIED THE FOLLOWING BUT IT DID NOT WORK SO I KNOW IT'S NOT MY TABLET WITH ANY ISSUES...

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game**note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
    Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
    Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
    You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device
    I have nothing to offer on the video issue but you should never block your doors. Blocking the door is not recommended because the game is built on the foundation of customers constantly entering. It may seem like it's helping you stockpile but more often than not all it does is make your food sell even faster. The way I understand it, it works like this: When you block the door your game still thinks customers are entering even though they physically are not. When you unblock the door, the game tallies all of the customers it thinks entered while it was blocked and subtracts that food from your counters in seconds. This is when all the food on your counters can disappear quickly in what players call a 'flash sale or a quick sale.'

New Resident
    Thnk u for your kind answer but I've block my doors and uninstalled my game back in 2012 and just about two months ago I installed and all my food was still there I really believe there a glitch in my games and there are other players going through the same thing yet teamlava is not even trying to fix it they keep giving me the runaround I'm at a point that I'm going to delete all my games once and for all. I'm giving them a few more days they don't even make time to read or answer my questions.
    Either way I do appreciate your reply thank u so much

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms139 View Post
    Thnk u for your kind answer but I've block my doors and uninstalled my game back in 2012 and just about two months ago I installed and all my food was still there I really believe there a glitch in my games and there are other players going through the same thing yet teamlava is not even trying to fix it they keep giving me the runaround I'm at a point that I'm going to delete all my games once and for all. I'm giving them a few more days they don't even make time to read or answer my questions.
    Either way I do appreciate your reply thank u so much
    Since blocking the door is not part of the game design, Storm 8 is unable to offer any support for glitches that occur when you block the door.

Also note that you will not experience a "quick sell" everytime you block the door. Glitches cannot be predicated and may not happen all the time or to every player.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast