Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

New Resident

Videos with issues

That is what has happened to me too. It's been more than a week since I have received the gems. Right now I only have 5 gems so I cannot expand using them. I contacted storm 8 but they haven't replied yet Can someone please explain what is happening? Thanks.

I think it might be that specific website the videos are coming from. The same thing is happening to me with the reviewed.com videos but my videos are to cut baking time by 2 hours
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Grand Emperor
    Thank guys for your updates. I've reported this issue earlier. Please wait for the team to fix this. Thank you.

New Resident
    I am not getting gems for watching videos. I have tried closing game & different networks. This has been going on since the new ads started up, the old ads still process and give gems if you can get to them. I get the same stupid ad about a fridge over and over.....any suggestions?

New Resident
    Thought it was just me but I have the same issue. Sent an email but have yet to get an answer. Just waiting to see when this bug will get fixed...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by slothkinq View Post
    Thought it was just me but I have the same issue. Sent an email but have yet to get an answer. Just waiting to see when this bug will get fixed...
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, it's not your game issue. FYI Support takes 5-7 business days to revert. Please hold for the team to fix this. Thanks.

New Resident
    Woah that'll take some time. I'll keep on waiting patiently then. Thanks

New Resident
    I am having the same frustrating experience. I've messaged support twice now but no response, no fix.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven11s View Post
    I am having the same frustrating experience. I've messaged support twice now but no response, no fix.
    Support takes 5-7 business days to revert. You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add that to my report. Thanks.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast