Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

New Resident
    I have same issue it does that on my phone but not my iPad. It’s annoying

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pammi24 View Post
    I have the free gem video feature, but it doesn't work properly most of the time. Usually says "video failed to load or video did not finish",
    so can't always get the daily quota of gems. Very frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by jingscafe View Post
    Why is it that every time i watch a video to earn free gems. I always get the "video did not finish" when in fact the video is finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScEnTeD78 View Post
    I have same issue it does that on my phone but not my iPad. It’s annoying
    Can you let me know which specific video?

Twitch

Will someone please take that Twitch video off of the reward videos. It never lets you know when its done

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinaowens View Post
    Will someone please take that Twitch video off of the reward videos. It never lets you know when its done
    I've passed in your feedback. Thanks for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Having the same issues in both Restaurants and Bakery. The icon is there but doesnt play getting messages Sorry Video did not load or Video did not finish. And that processing is becoming a real issue. When I enter the games and try to pick up coins or clear the dishes the processing starts after 1 minute I am in the game. Have to close the game and restart This happens in all my games and its very annoying.
    I am playing IOS on IPAD and IPHONE. Hopefully they can fix the processing bug and video issue

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    Having the same issues in both Restaurants and Bakery. The icon is there but doesnt play getting messages Sorry Video did not load or Video did not finish. And that processing is becoming a real issue. When I enter the games and try to pick up coins or clear the dishes the processing starts after 1 minute I am in the game. Have to close the game and restart This happens in all my games and its very annoying.
    I am playing IOS on IPAD and IPHONE. Hopefully they can fix the processing bug and video issue
    Is it still happening in. Bakery? Can you check your connection? I suspect it may be due to your connection. I just tested, it's working fine on my end.

As for processing, do you leave the game running in the background? That happens when you do. Try closing your game completely when you are not playing to avoid these issues.

New Resident
    My videos don't play at all keeps saying will not load. So I can't get any free gems. Please can you fix this?

New Resident
    My new phone, note 10 plus and my really old phone, galaxy S6 both say video won't load. My last phone, note 9, videos download just fine. This is a phone or settings issue. Please help

video failed to load please try again later

I am using Bakery Story version 1.6.0 .3 G and I have an Android device Galaxy Tab S model number SM t700 with an Android version of 6.0.1
    DecadenceCrust as username and Decadence as Bakery Name
    I have cleared the cache and restarted and uninstalled and reinstalled Etc. I keep getting an error message that says the video won't load or the video has failed please try again later. This is for doing the gems or for finishing an item on the stove. I also have another Bakery Story under user and bakery name crustycreations same bakery version but different device Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Model number SM-t813 android version 7.0 it is doing the same thing, please help.
    Thank you.

New Resident

Gems/videos

Hi I have been trying to watch ads to speed up cooking and to get additional gems, using WiFi and regular cell data (3G network) and it keeps saying it isn't available. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've cleared cache.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast