Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Videos with issues

New Resident
    I have same issue it does that on my phone but not my iPad. It’s annoying

Quote Originally Posted by pammi24 View Post
    I have the free gem video feature, but it doesn't work properly most of the time. Usually says "video failed to load or video did not finish",
    so can't always get the daily quota of gems. Very frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by jingscafe View Post
    Why is it that every time i watch a video to earn free gems. I always get the "video did not finish" when in fact the video is finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScEnTeD78 View Post
    I have same issue it does that on my phone but not my iPad. It’s annoying
    Can you let me know which specific video?

Twitch

Will someone please take that Twitch video off of the reward videos. It never lets you know when its done

Quote Originally Posted by Christinaowens View Post
    Will someone please take that Twitch video off of the reward videos. It never lets you know when its done
    I've passed in your feedback. Thanks for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Having the same issues in both Restaurants and Bakery. The icon is there but doesnt play getting messages Sorry Video did not load or Video did not finish. And that processing is becoming a real issue. When I enter the games and try to pick up coins or clear the dishes the processing starts after 1 minute I am in the game. Have to close the game and restart This happens in all my games and its very annoying.
    I am playing IOS on IPAD and IPHONE. Hopefully they can fix the processing bug and video issue

Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    Having the same issues in both Restaurants and Bakery. The icon is there but doesnt play getting messages Sorry Video did not load or Video did not finish. And that processing is becoming a real issue. When I enter the games and try to pick up coins or clear the dishes the processing starts after 1 minute I am in the game. Have to close the game and restart This happens in all my games and its very annoying.
    I am playing IOS on IPAD and IPHONE. Hopefully they can fix the processing bug and video issue
    Is it still happening in. Bakery? Can you check your connection? I suspect it may be due to your connection. I just tested, it's working fine on my end.

As for processing, do you leave the game running in the background? That happens when you do. Try closing your game completely when you are not playing to avoid these issues.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910