Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

This has been an issue for a couple of months now..ever since the big layoff..
    Right now, the only video that will play for me is from reviewed.com and when it's done, I have no choice but to force stop the game since it never stops "processing" afterwards & I don't receive any gems. 😒

You mean reviewed.com.

Executive Chef
    Is this issue ever going to be fixed?
    Why cant these ads be taken out of the rotation until the issue is resolved?

Grand Emperor
    I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Is this issue ever going to be fixed?
    Why cant these ads be taken out of the rotation until the issue is resolved?
    I asked tech suppt to PLEASE stop using the videos with the green finish button.
    <heavy sigh>

Lightbulb Mine is doing the same thing rewards.com

Quote Originally Posted by lalalulu84 View Post
    I try to watch videos to get gems in Bakery Story but rewards.com keeps popping up, for my video to watch to get gems. Then when I click the green finish, it says processing and it doesn't go away. So I have to close the app out and open it back up. help please and I don't get any gems!! It's been happening for about a week now.

I downloaded the plain bakery story and I'm able to watch videos for gems and for cooking food. The past week though it's been messed up because it's been popping up rewards.com and it won't give me gems and freezes saying process and I have to close my app out and reopen it. I keep retrying it though.
    mine is doing the same thing with rewards.com but if a regular video pops up like a advertisement through Google Play of a game it doesn't freeze it will play for me but that is once in a blue moon. It just started all of a sudden when they put the rewards.com on there and there's another one that comes on there and I can't think of it off hand but it freezes on that as well. The only videos that I've noticed that will play is a game advertisement from Google Play Store so something is going on there it has something to do with dub rewards.com website or add or whatever it is I hope they get it fixed and get it fixed soon because every time I back out of it it still uses it so I'm stuck with no gym no 2 hours off and that really comes in helpful. Really getting angry and frustrated as many people that play this game you would think that they would be on top of it but I just wanted to say I have noticed it is with the rewards ads

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for your feedback. I've let them know that videos from this website are giving issues.

Executive Chef
    Any update on this yet?

Also having issues with rewards.com ads. All other ads have given me a free gem.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Any update on this yet?
    No further updates from previous update. We'll post when we have more news on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast