Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Videos with issues

Videos not loading

This has been happening to me for about a month. My gems are fading and so is my interest in the game. I contacted support and received a message that stated Bakery Story is not manned and my ticket will be closed. Very frustrating since I have been playing this game for years!

Videos not loading

Since day one, i just can't load the video to earn gems. I had also deleted and reinstalled the game but it remains the same. I too had contacted support and receive message that stated Bakery Story is not under their purview and my ticket was closed... How frustrating and i don't know other means to get the video loaded. I need free gems....i hope someone can assist me. I love this game but its unfair to me for not able to load the video or to cook the food faster after viewing a video to earn a few gem...thanks

Sophia

New Resident
    Can't get free gems anymore for over a month videos fail to load...support will not acknowledge the issue, their excuse is that bakery story does not have enough ppl to deal with the issue, I have also found the same issue with restaurant story with the same response from support they wont even look into it...VERY poor customer service

New Resident
    My videos worked until I switched phones. My new phone is a Motorola z4 . From the first time I got onto the game from this new phone the videos won't load. I even started a different account on this phone and they still won't load.

The free gems videos are not working properly in this app as well as all Storm8 apps. Please, can you fix this? Thanks.

New Resident
    I thought I am the only one experiencing this issue. Is this the end of the free gems?

Host(ess)
    Is anyone working on fixing the video ads? They're not working!
    prgirl91 on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112