Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Springtime 2017 Sale

Grand Emperor

Springtime 2017 Sale

Springtime 2017 Sale

Hey Everyone, Spring Pets and Decorations on sale for a limited time! Below are the list of items on sale.
    Happy shopping!

Note: The Flower Shop is a decoration.

With regards to the Spring Blossom issue, I've reported this earlier. Please hold for the team to fix it for us. Fixed
    Thread: 2015 Spring Blossom gem purchase not finishing

Grand Emperor
    For those of you who have missed out the limited prize pets from past events and goal, here is your chance to get it.
    - Blossom Fawn, Spring Fawn, Spring Bunny, Spring Skunk

I am going to get more fawns to accompany my existing fawns. Many thanks to Storm8 for this awesome sale!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks S8 for the Spring Sale I'm so happy to finally get the Spring Fawn, Blossom Latern and the Hummingbird Feeders (I bought some other items as well ).

I also would like to buy the Spring Blossom but 1 of my friends bought it and it came out looking like a box (see pic1). Also I saw the Spring Blossom at another farmers farm but it's not looking like on the picture at the Market (see pic2).

S8: Can you pls confirm if it's supposed and will look like the picture at the Market? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    The Flower Shop says on the back: Craft flowers in the Flower Shop. Are we able to make the same items in this shop as in the Floral Shop?

Rhino Keeper
    I just used 20 gems to buy the flower shop. I can't craft items as the description indicated. Is this a glitch?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Thanks S8 for the Spring Sale I'm so happy to finally get the Spring Fawn, Blossom Latern and the Hummingbird Feeders (I bought some other items as well ).

I also would like to buy the Spring Blossom but 1 of my friends bought it and it came out looking like a box (see pic1). Also I saw the Spring Blossom at another farmers farm but it's not looking like on the picture at the Market (see pic2).

S8: Can you pls confirm if it's supposed and will look like the picture at the Market? Thanks
    Congrats on your new fawn! Nice to hear that you are a happy camper like I am, I happily spent gems on several items.

Bear in mind that some of these sale items were from past events and as usual, all event upgradable buildings turned into decorations and remained at their final level at the completion of event. I believe the Spring Blossom that you saw was gotten from the event.

Morgan's garden, Spring blossom, Spring meadow were upgradable buildings from past events. I think these buildings should come as shown in the picture in your Market (i.e. fully upgraded) but nevertheless I will get a confirmation from the team.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    The Flower Shop says on the back: Craft flowers in the Flower Shop. Are we able to make the same items in this shop as in the Floral Shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    I just used 20 gems to buy the flower shop. I can't craft items as the description indicated. Is this a glitch?
    I'm sorry guys, the Flower Shop is a decoration as listed under Decorations tab in Market for this sale. As mentioned in my above post, some of these items were from past events so the inscription could possibly had stayed since. The purple Flower Shop under Buildings tab is the craft building.

Rhino Keeper
    if that's the case then I want a refund. If I'm buying something because it's telling me that it crafts items, that is what I'm expecting for my purchase. What do I need to do to get a refund?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    if that's the case then I want a refund. If I'm buying something because it's telling me that it crafts items, that is what I'm expecting for my purchase. What do I need to do to get a refund?
    I am sorry about your case. Please contact Support: support form and send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help to submit for you as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Morgan's garden, Spring blossom, Spring meadow were upgradable buildings from past events. I think these buildings should come as shown in the picture in your Market (i.e. fully upgraded) but nevertheless I will get a confirmation from the team.
    For info: I bought the Morgan's Garden on this sale It looks like the picture in our Market.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast