Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    If this new trend of earning event points through hatching and feeding animals I'm really hoping we get animal storage options. I struggle to place the SB required animals let alone an extra 3 or 4 each month. I'll have to start selling off the breedable animals. Plus as I dislike some of the designs it would be nice to not have to have them just to complete the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Random thought, especially since I've seen so many new players (yay!) recently. It's time to start saving your bombs for the Storybook that will probably be next. The bomb limit in storage is 15, so I like to keep 10-12 in there when the SB starts so I still have room to collect them from breeding.

Just placed my 126th habitat. Im on my max now- why dont you guys do sth about that?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Just placed my 126th habitat. Im on my max now- why dont you guys do sth about that?!?
    Iv been maxed out for a while now to, I have been selling coin habitats to replace them with the new habitats. I have 2 left I can do that with (3 if I have to sell the space place but I really dnt want to have to do that! Oh 4 with the valentine one but that is not going!)
    I'm not selling any of them that I paid gems for. I only have one expansion left to do as well and I'm half way there

Executive Chef
    waouh you are fast ! i have 8 expansion plots left

btw , coming after the leaderboard : storybook probably, and a tourney
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I already finished my last expantion like 2 weeks ago, my bombs are going to waste since than -.-

Banned
    I just realized that tomorrow's update could, theoretically, include some sort of patriotic animals for the Independence Day holiday. Of course, they might wait until Tuesday's update. They did the April Fool's event after April 1 and released Papa Penguin after Father's Day.

Executive Chef
    and for those who are interested, they will probably release again brave eagle
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Aaaaand another update without an habitat raise - are they serious? Is this really such a big favor we're asking?! Just an habitat raise please!!! Playing is getting less and less fun when I have to delete animals and habitats and have to keep my new animals in storage?!!!

Banned
    No rune sale. so there are 2 new habitats, but I can't place them due to no space. I need 4 expansions. I would have bought 4 packages that included 75 runes, but nope, nada! So there's no sense in buying gems to get these habitats, either. Way to put yourself out of business, guys.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast