Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Storybook next?
    That's my guess, but I haven't seen a single popup yet about the next event.

Rhino Keeper
    The new storybook and tournament has started. It looks really good! I?m not sure where to put the new animals with their color combinations, but the designs are well done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    The new storybook and tournament has started. It looks really good! I?m not sure where to put the new animals with their color combinations, but the designs are well done
    The animals aren't bad, but the new habitat that goes with this event is one of the ugliest habitats they have ever released. I bought it to have the quad, and I have buyer's remorse. Not only that, it doesn't match up at all to the habitat to the left of it. It does connect to the habitat to the top of it, though.

I really don't want the responsibility of starting and maintaining an event thread, so I will just post here that the Aircelot is a 5 hour incubation time. Here is the egg. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aircelot.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	536.7 KB 
ID:	48896
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 11-27-18 at 05:03 PM. Reason: add more info

Banned
    Up next: another leaderboard! Better than a Forest Party. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frozen Flakes.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	537.8 KB 
ID:	49014 I want the pony!

Banned
    The speculation thread is closed, so I'm posting here. Any idea what our next event will be? I believe we are due for a LB. I hope it's a LB. On one account I've had a QQ sitting on the nest waiting for days to be hatched. On the other I currently have 2 Rubble 🐔 but I'll have to take one off early if I want to continue breeding for the Shelfclimber. Actually thinking I'll just wait it out.

Banned
    Me: It's nice to have a day where I can just relax and not stress about an event.

Also me: OMG! I can't wait 24 hours for tomorrow's leaderboard!!! How am I going to wait that long? I guess I'll go to bed early tonight so the time passes quickly.

🙄

Banned
    So, what's next? I think we are due for a leaderboard, no? I'm going to go stack my evolution flowers, nests, and breeding den.

Banned
    Up next: Leaderboard! With some attractive animals!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.25.19 leaderboard.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	571.3 KB 
ID:	49612

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you, Rynetory!