Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    For once I'm hoping that the Birthstone Pony comes out closer to mid-month like it has been. I'm all tournament-ed out!
    I am looking forward to the next community event though. The animals have been beautiful lately (thanks, Flatfoot and design team)!

Edit: Now that I think about it, Captain Time still has around thirty hours left, so there can't be a tournament tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    For once I'm hoping that the Birthstone Pony comes out closer to mid-month like it has been. I'm all tournament-ed out!
    I am looking forward to the next community event though. The animals have been beautiful lately (thanks, Flatfoot and design team)!

Edit: Now that I think about it, Captain Time still has around thirty hours left, so there can't be a tournament tomorrow.
    yes no tournament tomorrow but i was saying it for tuesday
    anyway it seems there is a NEW TYPE of EVENT soon : a Forest Party
    i started a new thread for it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    coming next : spin to win if they follow the current pattern, but could be a leaderboard as well
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    I have $15 on my iTunes account. I'll give it to S8 in exchange for a package with 75 runes. Not 25; 75 only.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the next event will have awesome animals. I found the animals of the last event a bit dissapointing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I hope the next event will have awesome animals. I found the animals of the last event a bit dissapointing.
    I agree the animals were dissappointing

Banned
    I only found the bear to be disappointing. I suppose they need to mix it up and give us new types of looks. There are already so many blue animals in this game. The yellow gave us something a bit different.

Banned
    Still no Rune package. I guess S8 doesn't want my money. I actually want to do 3, maybe 4 expansions. To be more precise, I am willing to buy 2 or 3 rune packages for expansion, and use the runes I've earned for a 3rd or 4th expansion.

How hard can it be to give us an habitat raise?! Im at my expantions and habitat limit. Cant take any animals out of my storage and its starting to get frustrating! Especially when the points to reach get so high -.- first the world event and now the leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you, it makes no sense at all why they have not raised the limits on both expansions and habitats. I'm losing interest in the game.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast