Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Does the next event, I’m assuming leaderboard, start today?
    There's 1 more day for players who started late on Storybook.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There's 1 more day for players who started late on Storybook.
    Thank you for clarifying Rynetory2

Does anyone know if the next event is going to follow the event cycles and be an LB event? Or will they do a switch like they did in DS last month and have a WE instead? My nests are filled with long incubation eggs and the Breeding Garden has either a Terradactyl or Tesllama. I'm just wondering if I should load the farms with 20-hour Rune Prunes in anticipation of a WE or just stick with Nexus Nuts to build up the food supply.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Does anyone know if the next event is going to follow the event cycles and be an LB event? Or will they do a switch like they did in DS last month and have a WE instead? My nests are filled with long incubation eggs and the Breeding Garden has either a Terradactyl or Tesllama. I'm just wondering if I should load the farms with 20-hour Rune Prunes in anticipation of a WE or just stick with Nexus Nuts to build up the food supply.
    I hope they stay in order and give the LB! Fingers and toes crossed

Farm Supplier
    It’s a leaderboard!

What happened to the awesome spin to win wheel? Last a remember having it was during the Traveler events (world events)?

What happened to the awesome spin to win wheel? Last a remember having it was during the Traveler events (world events)?
    Yes, please bring this back!!

I started the game after this so I never got to experience this but I would sure love to!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    I started the game after this so I never got to experience this but I would sure love to!
    Meh, as far as I'm concerned, you didn't miss much. They would last about 5 days, and you got 1 spin every 22 hours. Sometimes you could earn more spins if you had videos to watch, but that was totally up to the random whims of the advertiser gods, and often the videos just crash the game anyway.

It was nice to get a chance at a missed animal (or occasionally even a new one), but honestly the frustration factor was just as high as it is for every other event these days.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    a lot of things have disappeared, it started with the isle of fortune and slowly but surely the game is for some reason going backwards instead of advancing. I wonder if SB will change or some of the side quests that go with it. Along with S8 I also have cut back on my spending because the game has lost some of its appeal for me.