Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Hey how about some new expantions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Hey how about some new expantions?
    You can drop a request in the existing thread in the Suggestions and Feedback forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

Banned
    There isn't an event thread yet, and I don't want the responsibility of starting one, so I'll just post here: at the end of Day 2, you get the Horus, and it is only a 5 hour hatch time. I like these shorter hatch times, but you know what? When you get to a step in the tales where you have to evolve something for 12 hours, it is getting harder and harder to find something to evolve! I didn't understand the names of all these animals, so I did some research (however, I'm forbidden from mentioning how I did the research - ahem). Horus was an Egyptian god with a falcon face, so nice job on that Storm 8. Sekhmet was a god with a lion face, so again, pretty good job. And Set was, well, I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like. I don't think it was a horse, though, and that appears to be what this new creature in FS is. And Anuket was an Egyptian goddess.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Horus.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	557.5 KB 
ID:	44668

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    There isn't an event thread yet, and I don't want the responsibility of starting one, so I'll just post here: at the end of Day 2, you get the Horus, and it is only a 5 hour hatch time. I like these shorter hatch times, but you know what? When you get to a step in the tales where you have to evolve something for 12 hours, it is getting harder and harder to find something to evolve! I didn't understand the names of all these animals, so I did some research (however, I'm forbidden from mentioning how I did the research - ahem). Horus was an Egyptian god with a falcon face, so nice job on that Storm 8. Sekhmet was a god with a lion face, so again, pretty good job. And Set was, well, I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like. I don't think it was a horse, though, and that appears to be what this new creature in FS is. And Anuket was an Egyptian goddess.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Horus.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	557.5 KB 
ID:	44668
    Yes another change I don't like evolve time, while you need to level horus 5 hr you need 6 hour evolve in ch 3, so they make sure you're always short on time now. And the gems to skip don't go down for the hours you do evolve, so like evolve 6 hours costs 12 gems, if you evolve 5 hours it should count and go to 2 gems but it doesnt

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Yes another change I don't like evolve time, while you need to level horus 5 hr you need 6 hour evolve in ch 3, so they make sure you're always short on time now. And the gems to skip don't go down for the hours you do evolve, so like evolve 6 hours costs 12 gems, if you evolve 5 hours it should count and go to 2 gems but it doesnt
    I go into the creatures guide and pull up 6hr eggs and see what I have ready or almost ready that way I don't have to guess and end up with too short or too long.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, not sure were I would put the horse...
    The whole head does look a bit strange, and the broken white color they again used (combined with marine blue? )
    It doesnt match and we better get an Egyptian habitat that holds electric.
    If I can match the habitat on a good spot and the horse fits, then i?m fine
    But if it doesnt and s8 doesnt listen again in case of the gemspendinghorror, then again I?ll mostly skip this month too...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I go into the creatures guide and pull up 6hr eggs and see what I have ready or almost ready that way I don't have to guess and end up with too short or too long.
    That's fine too but knowing horus needs leveled to 15 I hate putting in a random 6 hr creature I don't have room for lol the times used to match event eggs they changed to get more gems used ($sales $)for the difference like everything else in this game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    That's fine too but knowing horus needs leveled to 15 I hate putting in a random 6 hr creature I don't have room for lol the times used to match event eggs they changed to get more gems used ($sales $)for the difference like everything else in this game
    i understand, i was speaking in general. I think we have to do this a couple of times in the SB. I think last time in chap 10 we had to evolve 12x. Right now I'm leveling the viper to L15 and then I'll get Horus up there as well.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-01-18 at 03:52 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Hmm, not sure were I would put the horse...
    The whole head does look a bit strange, and the broken white color they again used (combined with marine blue? )
    It doesnt match and we better get an Egyptian habitat that holds electric.
    If I can match the habitat on a good spot and the horse fits, then i?m fine
    But if it doesnt and s8 doesnt listen again in case of the gemspendinghorror, then again I?ll mostly skip this month too...
    The shop has a "Nile Valley" habitat that holds electric, water, and earth. It looks like it would hold Egyptian, too, doesn't it? I mean, I know that these new animals have the e,w, and e elements as well, but it would just be nice to be able to put some of our other Egyptian animals n there, too.
    Yeah, it looks like the horse is white with blue zebra like ******s on his legs, and he's wearing an Egyptian collar and headband. I think the bird is the most impressive of the 3 event animals, and the tournament animal is good, too.