Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Banned
    Right now Dragon Story has a sale where you can get 750 island parts plus a dragon and something else for $29.99. That's like 10 expansions! Boy do I wish they would do that in this game!!! 750 Runes for $29.99?!?!? Sign me up! Even 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Right now Dragon Story has a sale where you can get 750 island parts plus a dragon and something else for $29.99. That's like 10 expansions! Boy do I wish they would do that in this game!!! 750 Runes for $29.99?!?!? Sign me up! Even 500.
    Price is great but what would I do with that?! I need new expations first -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Price is great but what would I do with that?! I need new expations first -.-
    I still have room for expansions and want to get them as quickly as possible. WOuld really love to get some prior to Black Friday when the premium habitats will most likely be on sale.

Need for land is a huge issue that they are also discussing in the Dragon Story forum. It has been an ongoing issue for months, and S8 doesn't seem particularly responsive. They say that they are testing across multiple devices, platforms, etc. but it is sure taking a long time .

Executive Chef
    I still have room for expansions and want to get them as quickly as possible. WOuld really love to get some prior to Black Friday when the premium habitats will most likely be on sale.

Need for land is a huge issue that they are also discussing in the Dragon Story forum. It has been an ongoing issue for months, and S8 doesn't seem particularly responsive. They say that they are testing across multiple devices, platforms, etc. but it is sure taking a long time .
    Iv been maxed out for a long time now. No where to expand and can't place any habitats anymore. And not hearing anything about what's coming next.may b game over soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have the Runic Fox? He has made a huge difference in how fast I can expand. He was definitely worth the investment to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Do you have the Runic Fox? He has made a huge difference in how fast I can expand. He was definitely worth the investment to me.
    Yep, I love my Runic Fox! I can expand about 1x/ week now versus 1x/ 10 or 12 days before. But that still barely keeps up with all the new habitats and animals that I get. Each event last for about 10 days and typically introduces at least 3 new animals, plus we have tournament animals, animals that we manage to breed (or purchase), and side quests like the Zodiac animals. Plus each new event comes with a new habitat. If every habitat held 5 animals, it would be just perfect! I know I can keep some animals in storage, but I typically try to hatch them relatively soon as long as they aren't duplicates of ones I already have. I don't even have room to hatch my Shrubunny when I win her, but I need to hatch her so that I can do the side quest and get the Peruvian Llama, even though I already have a Peruvian Llama. One can never have too many Peruvian Llamas, right?

Banned
    Will we get an update today since the tournament and the storybook are still running? It looks like the Cunning Snake package is still running, too, so I'm thinking nothing new happening today. This is like getting coal for Christmas!

Executive Chef
    Will we get an update today since the tournament and the storybook are still running? It looks like the Cunning Snake package is still running, too, so I'm thinking nothing new happening today. This is like getting coal for Christmas!
    Probably, sure we get a new WE tomorrow about 24 hours.
    And I'm guessing a new Tourney, if it's not tomorrow, than we will see it monday
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Probably, sure we get a new WE tomorrow about 24 hours.
    And I'm guessing a new Tourney, if it's not tomorrow, than we will see it monday
    Oh my gosh, I somehow thought that today was Friday. I'm so sorry! What an idiot I am today.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a pop up for the new event. Im really excited about this world event having seen the animals. First one I've wanted to take part in for a while.