Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering because we have a Zodiac quest released lately, when do we get a sale for the Celestial south and/or west habitats. I'm still need those 2 namely
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm not sure that there will be a 13th birthstone because there isn't a 13th month. The reason they came up with the 13th Zodiac animal is because, towards the end of 2016, astronomers or whoever supposedly added a 13th Zodiac sign. So I think that Storm 8 just added that as a little bonus for us for collecting all of the original zodiac signs.

My nail polish group is looking at possibly doing the birth month flowers. I think that could be really pretty for the next year.
    Maybe the 13th 'birthstone' is a hybrid of all birthstones. Maybe it's holographic, Opalescent, etc.

The birth month flowers would look very pretty! I wonder if we can also have animals of mood or character relate to our birthmomth, like one month is a Melanchollie (Melancholy + Collie) or Serene Swans, Pique Panthers, etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Maybe the 13th 'birthstone' is a hybrid of all birthstones. Maybe it's holographic, Opalescent, etc.

The birth month flowers would look very pretty! I wonder if we can also have animals of mood or character relate to our birthmomth, like one month is a Melanchollie (Melancholy + Collie) or Serene Swans, Pique Panthers, etc.
    Oh, yeah, I like the idea of the Melanchollie, the Serene Swans, etc.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and suggest a Back To School theme... maybe a Crayola Coyote or Book Worm or Teachers Pet lol I dunno. I think my kids would enjoy playing for something like that...

Just wanna say that we still need expantions and an habitat raise! And I want my golden unicorn back!! -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Just wanna say that we still need expantions and an habitat raise! And I want my golden unicorn back!! -.-
    Preach, sister!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Preach, sister!!
    Glad that Im not alone! :*

Assuming all zodiac animals will be released again, can anyone make an okay estimate of when the next one will be? I haven't been playing long enough to see a pattern.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilou View Post
    Assuming all zodiac animals will be released again, can anyone make an okay estimate of when the next one will be? I haven't been playing long enough to see a pattern.
    Virgo is next, idk mid-August? It's not a set date but usually mid to later in the month

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Virgo is next, idk mid-August? It's not a set date but usually mid to later in the month
    Thanks, that's all I could wish for!
    Would you say Leo was a bit later than typical then?

I wanna start breeding the aquatter in advance but I don't want to leave it on my nest for weeks

EDIT: Actually I just noticed where the relisted posts get moved to and I checked the dates of when Leo, Cancer and Gemini were released.
    it seems the release of the zodiac animals actually aligns with whatever update day is closest to the starts of that "zodiac period" in real life. For example Leo came the 25th and the zodiac period starts at july 22, Cancer came on june 20 and that period starts june 21st, similar with Gemini.

So I guess I'd expect Virgo on tuesday August 22nd, as that period starts August 23rd.
    Last edited by Magilou; 08-06-17 at 01:12 PM.