Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Me too please. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Well I didn?t assume that the former employee in this rumor was a former employee at the time. I assumed they were working there at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Alright everyone!
    I can inform you all that storm8 is going to bring some great updates... thats all I can say about it, as far I?ve heard from an ex-employee
    Luckily we will hear from the new boss, as soon as they start taking things over from March on!
    Wait for Elsa bringing more details
    Still waiting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Still waiting
    Elsa said it was false info.

Executive Chef
    If anyone from S8 sees this, I am really hoping for an Easter weekend sale. Thank you! Even though 2 of my 4 forests can't buy anything due to lack of space, my other 2 each have a couple spaces waiting for habitats and fun new animals to be purchased.

Rhino Keeper
    I see how this board died and feel sad for the players, most stopped whiles ago sadly already, after times finding excitement from this subtile creative game, wich everyone gives a big compliment by playing, but the creators don?t care, its easy to see..
    While most now check the news for every hour/day, this game would have been a great relief for most people if they would take little times for it.
    Well, I write this and still got the app on my phone, but sadly, I haven?t opened it for ages and probably won?t anymore. Stay safe all! And lets hope still, for a world where in we find rest easily to spend small times on small art, made with love and without money driven pressures

Farm Supplier

Thanks for the kind words

I haven?t been here for a while either and I also would like to send my best wishes to everyone in these difficult times even if we don?t have the same game to occupy us as before, all the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I see how this board died and feel sad for the players, most stopped whiles ago sadly already, after times finding excitement from this subtile creative game, wich everyone gives a big compliment by playing, but the creators don?t care, its easy to see..
    While most now check the news for every hour/day, this game would have been a great relief for most people if they would take little times for it.
    Well, I write this and still got the app on my phone, but sadly, I haven?t opened it for ages and probably won?t anymore. Stay safe all! And lets hope still, for a world where in we find rest easily to spend small times on small art, made with love and without money driven pressures

New Resident
    This game has become mundane with the same similar challenge now for months

Such a shame for this game, am really disappointed in S8, they don’t care

Honestly, I have not played in months, and this game smells like a dead game to me. When no new content except timed items and pay items exist anymore, the death knell is ringing. I've seen this pattern too many times across too many companies.