Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Banned
    They have made some changes to the way that they are doing the World Events in DragonStory, so maybe some changes will come to FS as well. However, I kind of feel like FS is the red headed stepchild that S8 doesn't give nearly as much attention. Plus, without more expansions, I am at a stuck point on my older account. I can still play on my newer account (for now). I guess that spending all that money to buy animals and fill up my forest has backfired on me.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I've already done my standard planting of Adventurnips by mistake. Boy do I hate those things.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned

Hello mods and s8. Need info on star deer tournament

We need information on the new tournament. It's been going on now for 4 hours and there's not even a chart up there I cannot get past the 1st round tried it 4 times now.
    PLEASE HELP

I used living wood, one hit critical!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Well, I've already done my standard planting of Adventurnips by mistake. Boy do I hate those things.
    Same. I really wish they’d remove those.

This tournament is tough! I failed the first two rounds twice

Banned
    I don't remember what the first animals were. I have passed round 4 on both accounts. What you really need is something that tells you how to fight each element rather than a chart that it is specific to each tournament. BTW, it isn't S8 staff or even usually the mods who put up the chart. it is people like Jmartii or however his name is spelled that use their gems to speed through the tournament and are exceedingly kind in letting the rest of us know what they used to get past each round.

But again, you need to learn or memorize what is strong against what. Water is strong against fire. Fire is strong against nature. Earth is strong against fire. Lightning is strong against water. Etc.

Rhino Keeper
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...666&viewfull=1

Here is the link that has the battle chart on it. Select an animal from the column on the left marked STRONG! Just copy and paste it in a new window. This is the chart that Jmartii used, as I refer to it occasionally, especially at the beginning of the tournament. Sometimes they take awhile, depending where they live. They're probably sleeping now, hence the delay. But you are right Phoenix406, they spend their own gems to speed fight it, so that we are lucky to benefit from their hard work. I hope this helps others. A problem I've discovered tho is the planets only have 3 elements listed with them-planet/earth, planet/fire, and planet/water. The majority are completed thanks to Rynetory2 who updates it. They both deserve a huge thanks for their hard work. Most of the new elements are on there as well, and it's about 92% complete, but it's better than nothing.

The planet/nature I lucked out on my android and won with earth. On my iPad I discovered it was weak and I'm still battling it. I tried magic which was weak so is earth. Ranne58 looks like they got a critical with wood. Anyone who wants to post their wins would be greatly appreciated. I'll start keeping track of mine. It's very time consuming but I will try. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 08-14-18 at 05:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    2. Earth/Nature -- won with Enchantress Nature
    3. Star Deer --Planet/Nature still trying but try tree. My android lucked out with earth, but my iPad shows earth is weak
    4. Electric/Water try Autumn, Christmas, Earth, Electric, Rainbow, Shamrock, Skull, Winter, Zodiac I won this one Cubism Cow/electric
    5. Runes Use Earth--won with Harvest hoarder Earth
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 08-14-18 at 06:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Oh oh... I just hatched Sirius but I didnt get credit on my side quest.
    Help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180817-113807_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	46746 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180817-114152_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	362.2 KB 
ID:	46747

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180817-114728_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	46748
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-17-18 at 12:04 PM.