Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

The Honorable Panda

Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Hey guys, the previous thread has gone way past 100 pages. Starting a new fresh thread!!!
    Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

You can discuss future updates here!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    thx kooky

i'm going to update the calendar ninastormid started though i don't think i'll do as good as her

2017 may 9-14 : Hotter Otter Tournament
    2017 may 9-19 : Pretty Petals World Event (new : MariGoat, Poppy Puppy, Flowler)
    2017 may 12-18 : Spin to Win (hummingburn from the 1st spin to win)
    2017 may 12 : Wealth Corgi (Treasure, 24h/40h) new animal
    2017 may 16-20 : Emerald Pony Tournament
    2017 may 19-29 : Emerald City Leaderboard (new : Scaredy Lion, OzCelot, DeerThy)
    2017 may 19 : Crescent Crane relisted
    2017 may 23 : Runic Fox (Runic, 12h/12h) new animal
    2017 may 23 : Gemini relisted (Goal lines)
    2017 may 26-30 : Taurus relisted (24 rounds tournament)
    2017 may 30-jun 9 : Forever Lost Storybook (new : Lost Crow, Peter Panda, Bell Fairy)
    side goal : Swan Song, (swan princess and swan prince relisted)
    2017 may 30-jun 10 : Captain Time Tournament
    2017 june 9-19 : Sunny Days World Event (new : SunGazer, SunFish, SunBear)
    2017 june 13-19 : Pearl Pony Tournament
    2017 june 20-30 : Fish out of water Leaderboard
    2017 june 23-29 : DogFish Tournament
    2017 june 30-july 10 : Brilliant Birthday Storybook
    2017 june 31-july 12 : G.I. Joey Tournament (relisted)
    2017 july 11-20 : Glitzy Gala World Event

projection for next events :
    2017 july 14 : Birthstone Pony tournament
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 07-12-17 at 01:13 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, is the zodiac animal Taurus going to be available this year? I would like to have one because is my sign. We had the opportunity to get all the previous zodiacs again, what about Taurus?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing from previous patterns that we should get the new Birthstone pony this week, at the latest next week. I am wondering as we had a couple of return trios to breed over the last few months that we will see more, I was really hoping to see the Service Dog trio come back as they have to be my favorite.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I'm guessing from previous patterns that we should get the new Birthstone pony this week, at the latest next week. I am wondering as we had a couple of return trios to breed over the last few months that we will see more, I was really hoping to see the Service Dog trio come back as they have to be my favorite.
    yes i would like to see the service dogs come back because i have only 1 of them
    and why not more of them
    there are lots of possibilities and they can make combo like service-rainbow (chow chow ?), service-spring (jack russell ?) or service-shamrock (irish wolfhound, yorkshire or shetland ?),...

and why not a service cat ? LOL
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 05-14-17 at 12:06 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes i would like to see the service dogs come back because i have only 1 of them
    and why not more of them
    there are lots of possibilities and they can make combo like service-rainbow (chow chow ?), service-spring (jack russell ?) or service-shamrock (irish wolfhound, yorkshire or shetland ?),...

Those are great ideas. They brought out other shamrock animals and just brought out new spring element animals. I bet they do that with service. We've seen new Xmas ones and Valentines. I have the "original" shamrocks, but never got an original valentine (matrimony, love dove etc). So for those who don't have the original service animals, or skulls, it's good they bring some new ones in. I also like when they allow us a chance to breed for old ones or chance them on a spin to win, leaderboard event or world event. That makes the game fun. Same with bringing back old habitats and letting us buy them or earn them during events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Really hope so too!! I love Dogs and I don't think I was around while they came out and if I was it was probably when I was a newbie and still didn't understand a lot of things about the game like for example that you could breed certain animals that were out for a limited time XD I thought you could only get them by purchasing them.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    and why not more of them

Ooh yes I love this idea! More service animals would be lovely. Mini Horses are getting popular as service animals! There are certainly plenty of service dogs they could still use!
    I'd still even love the chance at getting the originals, I only have my one little police pup.

We still need expantions and the raise of the habitat cap.

Executive Chef
    Because it's past 20 May, where is the zodiac Taurus? Its the animal for those who's born between April 19 and May 20. Too bad whe missed this creature. Will it still come out. Its my sign, so i really want it.

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast