Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes! There is a problem with the habitat! The one in the store yesterday is not the one pictured today. I want the habitat they showed Friday, not the one shown today.
    Do we know if we purchase the Autumn Serenity habitat if we will get the original picture and not what the store shows?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Do we know if we purchase the Autumn Serenity habitat if we will get the original picture and not what the store shows?
    I don't knoe, but I'm not taking a chance. I assume we would get what's pictured in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Alright everyone!
    I can inform you all that storm8 is going to bring some great updates... thats all I can say about it, as far I?ve heard from an ex-employee
    Luckily we will hear from the new boss, as soon as they start taking things over from March on!
    Wait for Elsa bringing more details

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Alright everyone!
    I can inform you all that storm8 is going to bring some great updates... thats all I can say about it, as far I?ve heard from an ex-employee
    Luckily we will hear from the new boss, as soon as they start taking things over from March on!
    That?s great news. Thank you so much for giving us long time players new hope. I?m still playing with no more expansions. Selling animals that I don?t like so much or habe doubles in storage. Sometimes I sell habitats for 4 animals that I bought once to purchase new habitats for 5 animals - and wished to purchase the gem giving Golden Huntress - but I haven?t space for another gem habitat. It?s so bad for me and I often wondered if there will be a chance that FF is staying alive. Now there is a new hope. Thank you so much.

Executive Chef
    Alright everyone!
    I really, really hope that your source is correct. Maybe I'll just keep hoarding food for now. There is no sense sinking it into animals to evolve at this point because even if I kept my evolution flower going 24 hours a day, all I would manage to get is the Heartbreaker Monument. I got the Fideliphant and I'll just have to be happy with that for this event.

Executive Chef
    So the next event is another Forest Party. No fun at all. If these new updates don't come through, I'll just have to quit playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So the next event is another Forest Party. No fun at all. If these new updates don't come through, I'll just have to quit playing.
    Yeah! Another? WOW! ����
    I really don't get it S8, why oh why. Start switching it back to a LB, or any kind of event, otherwise you have too lose a lot of players.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Alright everyone!
    Oh, no. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I know you have good intentions and are a sweet person, but please be wary of people making claims like this. We don't provide former employees with any information regarding unreleased content. It would also be very unprofessional to be generating rumors among players. It's likely you received information from a player trolling you. You are welcome to report them to me via PM. I hope they don't do this to anyone else.

There's no immediate plans to alter our current content cadence for Fantasy Forest Story, but like any other game, it could change at any time. Live games as a service is dynamic and as some professionals have learned over their tenure (so sorry Dragon Story players about that 'there will always be room' thing from 2012!), that you shouldn't promise anything.

Please bring back Leaderboards

Elsa, can you please pass along that players would at least like to see Leaderboard events again, alternate them with the Forest Parties, maybe? Because Forest Party after Forest Party after Forest Party is boring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by norywalker View Post
    Elsa, can you please pass along that players would at least like to see Leaderboard events again, alternate them with the Forest Parties, maybe? Because Forest Party after Forest Party after Forest Party is boring.
    Yes please, count me in. It's also the only way too recieve a free habitat. Need space for my animals to continue playing.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19