Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    there were only 2 breedable treent hybrids : trick&treat and gifting tree. i rather think they want you to buy it , not breed it
    Ouch I can not buy it Thank you Clark_Wayne

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking about the habitat limit. Maybe S8 won't raise the limit yet because of technical issues/devolpments. But it's most likely because they want us to spend more gems on habitats that van gold 4 animals instead of the coin habitats.

If they would think this way, I think it's wrong because they'll lose a lot of players this way because they simply can't play anymore.
    Even though I still have a long way to go before I reach 126 habitats, I hope they'll raise the limit soon.

Banned
    Do we know when the ******d Skunk and Star Fish and Patriot habitat are leaving the market?

Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I was thinking about the habitat limit. Maybe S8 won't raise the limit yet because of technical issues/devolpments. But it's most likely because they want us to spend more gems on habitats that van gold 4 animals instead of the coin habitats.

If they would think this way, I think it's wrong because they'll lose a lot of players this way because they simply can't play anymore.
    Even though I still have a long way to go before I reach 126 habitats, I hope they'll raise the limit soon.
    50% of my habitats are already gem ones and some already posted that they had to sell gem ones. For me even if I changed all my habitats to gem ones my space is pretty limited. So they're losing a lot of money on me right now. Im not buying special habitats I just ,like' i dont speed breed cause where should I put them? I have to breed in SB and stuff and need free space to place them and for the GU I have enough gems to skip for getting it but I cant risk loosing a habitat place for the dragon as we not even get an info if we EVER get new expantions - so S8 your theory is really stupid -.-
    By the way this game has become less and less fun for me due to the habitat cap - CS is SO great at the moment - maybe you should take that as an example

Executive Chef
    If the habitat limit gets raised then they really need to sort the crashing problems! If the amount of action etc is what's causing the problem then more habitats with more animals will cause issues.
    However, iv now done all expansions and have reached my habitat limit a while ago. I have a few coin ones I can sell but not selling gem bought ones. So hopefully my gens will last a while.
    I would like to see a whole selection of new permanent breed able animals. As I have 95% of what's in the shop

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully there will be a new event tonight or tomorrow. I really hope it's a World Event, the "old" ones and not like the previous one...

Fashion Designer
    No update? Is it late again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    No update? Is it late again?
    It's up, world event Glitzy Gala

Eluzyion, or anyone who knows, when do you think the next Storybook will be? I ask because I need to expand but scared to use my bombs if another SB is coming sometime soon. For some reason i earn bombs at a painfully slow rate.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Eluzyion, or anyone who knows, when do you think the next Storybook will be? I ask because I need to expand but scared to use my bombs if another SB is coming sometime soon. For some reason i earn bombs at a painfully slow rate.
    After world events it's Leaderboard then Storybook, rinse, repeat unless they throw something wierd in lol but they usually double up with a tournament during one or breed for something too.. But that's a basic outline WE, LB,SB

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast