Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Can you please let S8 know that points are stuck at 99 and don't move .... thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I hope that you and everyone else succeed! Its exceting.. after a long time i?ve been finaly able to breed the goal animal this event.
    I?m at 2911 points right now, hopefully thats enough for now in order to get Nian.
    I want to safe 250 gems from the next sale for Maregonna. Hopefully I won?t need to get them earlier...

Has someone an idea of what we can expect from the next event? Will it be a leaderboard again or a storybook? If its a leaderboard, than the merry better ist the winnersprize....
    It "should" be storybook next, we just did leaderboard right before this world event. I say should because they've changed things at will before and went out of order

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    It "should" be storybook next, we just did leaderboard right before this world event. I say should because they've changed things at will before and went out of order
    You must be right. A new kind of event would also be good, as long as its not too hard..

Rhino Keeper
    I'm thinking of a breeding compromise for future events. I will abandon the soul-breaking practice of trying non-stop all week to breed the target animal for an event or its side-goal. Instead, I will breed for MY personal target (Crystal Unicorn) and alternate between that and the event target. Supposedly, that would diminish my chances of getting either of the desired animals. But right now I don't see how much more diminished my chances can get if I get nothing but fails from a whole week of trying for the same 2-element Common or Rare. And chances for CU, as low as they are anyway, are certainly better than the zero-percent chance of getting it with less than 4 elements in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    I'm thinking of a breeding compromise for future events. I will abandon the soul-breaking practice of trying non-stop all week to breed the target animal for an event or its side-goal. Instead, I will breed for MY personal target (Crystal Unicorn) and alternate between that and the event target. Supposedly, that would diminish my chances of getting either of the desired animals. But right now I don't see how much more diminished my chances can get if I get nothing but fails from a whole week of trying for the same 2-element Common or Rare. And chances for CU, as low as they are anyway, are certainly better than the zero-percent chance of getting it with less than 4 elements in the pool.
    You could also just use the elements for the target event animal when trying to breed CU, thus giving a chance for both in the same breeding.

Banned
    Question: Why do they keep trying to sell us Poppy Ponies when we can get one for free by expanding to it? There are people like me, of course, who like to have multiples of most animals so that I can display them at various ages, but I just can't bring myself to buy something I already got free.

Rhino Keeper
    ... I will abandon the soul-breaking practice of trying non-stop all week to breed the target animal for an event or its side-goal. Instead, I will breed for MY personal target (Crystal Unicorn) and alternate between that and the event target.
    I should've said EXCEPT for Storybook. But I wasn't expecting another one this month with only 5 days left in June.
    Well, we'll see. My main forest is still busy with a 22-hour Electric-Nature fail from my Peggy attempts. I can probably get away with alternating breeding for at least a couple days, no? I just can't bring myself to dive into non-stop Electric-Nature all over again.
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-26-18 at 03:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    You could also just use the elements for the target event animal when trying to breed CU, thus giving a chance for both in the same breeding.
    Good point. Electric-Dark-Water-Nature, then Electric-Nature, then Electric-Dark-Nature-Fire, then Electric-Nature, then Electric-Dark-Earth-Nature, then Electric-Nature... and so on, changing up the added two elements to keep it interesting. Anything except Electric-Water-Nature-Fire. Gotta avoid Skygers.

Banned
    I should've said EXCEPT for Storybook. But I wasn't expecting another one this month with only 5 days left in June.
    Well, we'll see. My main forest is still busy with a 22-hour fail. I can probably get away with alternating breeding for at least a couple days, no? I just can't bring myself to dive into non-stop Electric-Nature all over again.
    Do whatever makes you happiest! I think you are doing a great job of strategizing for the game and so forth, although I have different goals than you do, so wouldn't necessarily pursue the same strategies. One thing about the CU - there is really no rush to get one. Some people have played for over a year without getting one. It wasn't really a big goal for me, and I got it pretty much by accident. I mean it is nice to have it so that you can obtain the other crystal/legendary animals, but there's time if you are planning to keep playing the game. I did just use mine to get, ummm, something, not sure what yet. I am trying for the the Papillon and bred an Eagle Beagle with my CU and am getting a 41 hour timer! But since I already have virtually every permanent and breedable animal, all I really have left to try for is the crystal animals and the new ones as they are released. (hopefully that all makes sense)