Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Grand Emperor
    The various event threads are already started. Please use existing threads for discussion. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-26-18 at 01:08 AM.

Banned
    I just got a pop-up for a supposed "Lead Board" that is starting TOMORROW? Didn't we JUST finish a stupid Leader Board last week? Someone please help me to understand this before I say what I really want to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I just got a pop-up for a supposed "Lead Board" that is starting TOMORROW? Didn't we JUST finish a stupid Leader Board last week? Someone please help me to understand this before I say what I really want to say.
    You know, you're right! It was supposed to be a Storybook tomorrow!

For once, I like this fairy. Like, really like this fairy. I can't tell if it will be the final prize or if the horse will be. I hope it's the horse because I want the fairy. I'm about over horses at this point. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bone fairy.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	539.2 KB 
ID:	48281 I don't know what the fairy will be called, but I labeled my snapshot "Bone Fairy." He is really creepy as heck, but cool. And I do love horses, but really, they are all starting to look alike. They could have made an orange and black one for Halloween instead of blue on blue. Or they could have made the horse creepy, too.

Banned
    I cant express any honest opinions here, so yeah, cool, very expensive fairy or whatever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I cant express any honest opinions here, so yeah, cool, very expensive fairy or whatever.
    I didn't know that you were looking forward to the storybook that much.

So which events do you like best and least? Hands down my least favorite is the WE now that they have made the final animal impossible to get. I started playing 2 years ago this month, and at that time, WEs were fun, and you could win everything if you really tried, plus you got like 3 animals. I think my first or one of my first was a pirate one where I got a Powder Monkey, Salty Dog, and, hmmm, I can't remember what else. I remember that I had to spend 25 gems at the end to finally get the final animal, but 25 gems is a pittance. Black Bear'd was out at that time, too, but he was a tournament prize. Also, there was a spin to win associated with the WE, and so you could get extra points or something, but I just kept spinning for decorations over and over again. We no longer have a wheel with the WE, nor do we get random spin to win wheels anymore. In Dragon Story they have totally overhauled the WEs, and they are easier to complete now, so I wish they would do the same in FFS, but they don't seem to care as much about this game.

I think LB is my favorite because you get so many things along the way, and a free habitat, but if you are out of room, you can't place any of the new animals or the habitat, and now we are forced to place at least the first one to get extra LB points and subsequent ones if we are trying to obtain the monthly animal (like the Meowloween). But LBs also make me sad if I don't get an animal I really want or least some runes.

SBs on the other hand are kind of slow and mellow, but I get bored by the end. 10 days is too long. And the activities aren't well spaced out. Like, you have 8 or 9 days to raise the first animal to level 15, but the next animal you have to raise up almost overnight. Same with the tournament points. You have a week to get to level 12 or something, then in just two more days you have to get to level 30. And since almost all of the new animals are only a 5 hour breed and evolve time, which on the one hand is a great blessing, on the other hand, it is really hard to keep finding animals to evolve for 8 and 12 hours at a time to complete the task. I have started just hatching honey bears, feeding them to level 3, evolving to 4, and then selling. I hate selling my animals, but it helps me to complete the events.

Banned
    Again, I'm not allowed to express an opinion. I'll just say that I'm glad Halloween is almost so over, so I can move on from this "game".

I like he leaderboards so I am okay with having another I did like this world event because it was the first time I was able to get the final prize thanks to S8 adding the game side quest. For future WE I hope they bring back the spin to win wheel. I enjoyed the WE with them much better. Thank you S8 for listening to suggestions and adding ways to play. You can also bring back some of the old favorites such as the spin to win

Storybook next?