Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    If it's a time change they should have the courtesy to announce that. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night for this game.
    I agree, they should let us know if it will be a different time. That way we could at least prepare for it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    If it's a time change they should have the courtesy to announce that. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night for this game.
    you're right. They need to have better communication. Can a mod please find out if there is a problem with the update or a time change? Thank you

The events just got released
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Dont know where to post it, but want to be sure everyone can read it so... Everyone be prepared for the maintenance for all the games tomorrow 01:55 am PDT time zone.
    To be sure you don't be losing any points during the events here a link to convert the time in your time zone. It worked well for me.
    09:55 CET.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...r-classic.html
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Dont know where to post it, but want to be sure everyone can read it so... Everyone be prepared for the maintenance for all the games tomorrow 01:55 am PDT time zone.
    To be sure you don't be losing any points during the events here a link to convert the time in your time zone. It worked well for me.
    09:55 CET.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...r-classic.html
    Here is the link to the maintenance thread in the Discussion forum.

Thread: **Scheduled Maintenance - Sunday, 2017 Nov 5

Thanks for pointing it out that the other link didnt work. I've informed the CM and fixed the link.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first Black Friday since I started playing. Do I want to stock up on gems while I have a sale today or will most of the offers be cash packages?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    This is my first Black Friday since I started playing. Do I want to stock up on gems while I have a sale today or will most of the offers be cash packages?
    We usually have gotten sales on black friday .- many habitats and treasure animals, etc have always been on sale - so it is wise to save gems for that - just in case. I would save gems.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Definitely take advantage of the gem sale they don?t offer them on the day because they know people will pay full price for the gems with all the great offers!

I'm going to assume there'll be a forest party starting tonight or Friday. Unless they double back, as they have before, and throw in another SB out of order.

Either way, I'm prepped for Forest party just in case.

EDIT: Just got a Forest Party: Seasonal Sounds COMING SOON message come up. So that answers that one.
    It has the Music Type on it, so I assume they're bringing out new animals along that line.

There's a Robin that has cinnamon and other mull spices on it, a Sheep that looks like snow with holly on it, and a flying Elk in all sorts of beautiful blue and purple hues.
    Last edited by carolineannlv; 11-28-17 at 10:29 AM.