Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 454

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

  1. #441
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    134
    Nessun nuovo torneo ??
    Oltre lo Storybook hanno eliminato anche questo ???😕
    Eppure hanno sostenuto proprio ora che Forest Fantasy continua....Non sembrerebbe considerando gli ultimi eventi di questa prima parte di anno 🙄

  2. #442
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Nessun nuovo torneo ??
    Oltre lo Storybook hanno eliminato anche questo ???��
    Eppure hanno sostenuto proprio ora che Forest Fantasy continua....Non sembrerebbe considerando gli ultimi eventi di questa prima parte di anno ��
    I assume we get another SB soon, maby after this WE?! Your right about the start of this year....
    I'm only playing FFS at the moment.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool. Come and take a visit


    Crystal Unicorn @ 03-21-2017 Lvl 106
    My 2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @ 05-14-17 lvl 125
    My 3th; Garnet Griffin @ 08-24-17 lvl 154
    My 4th; Pearl Peryton @ 10-21-17 lvl 167
    My 5th; Emerald Dragon @ 05-28-18 max lvl
    My 6th; Spinel Ravenstag @ 06-03-18
    My 7th; Ruby Razorback @ 09-05-18
    My 8th; Jasper Dragon @ 03-07-19
    My 9th; Obsidian Cyclops @ 03-22-19
    My 10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @ 06-04-19

  3. #443
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I assume we get another SB soon, maby after this WE?! Your right about the start of this year....
    Personalmente ritengo che questo gioco sia oramai come un malato terminale....peccato. 😔

  4. #444
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Will the next tournament come out with the next Storybook? What is the usual schedule for their release?

  5. #445
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    Will the next tournament come out with the next Storybook? What is the usual schedule for their release?
    Nothing is ”usual” anymore. The Storybook event that was supposed to have taken place two events ago didn't.

    This being the ”speculations” thread, I could make guesses with a number of interesting theories, but I'll be good and behave

  6. #446
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Nothing is ”usual” anymore. The Storybook event that was supposed to have taken place two events ago didn't.

    This being the ”speculations” thread, I could make guesses with a number of interesting theories, but I'll be good and behave
    I know they skipped the Storybook event, but now I'm curious if the absence of a tournament is normal during Forest Party events. I just started becoming successful at completing the tournaments so I'm a little more interested. Tournaments have become my favorite part of the game so.....

  7. #447
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    It looks like another Leaderboard starts tomorrow....

  8. #448
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    532
    If tomorrow is a LB instead of a SB, I am thinking that they might be discontinuing SB because they introduce us to 3, sometimes 4, new animals, and they don't want to put that much effort into designing new animals.

    And, yep, now I got the popup for the Leaderboard. It is called Evershine, and the animal is like a Peryton but with different colors. Basically a redesign of an existing animal(s). Very pretty, but they are really phoning it in now, I think, by only introducing one new/recolored animal per event.

  9. #449
    Rhino Keeper oficeandfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dragonstone
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    If tomorrow is a LB instead of a SB, I am thinking that they might be discontinuing SB because they introduce us to 3, sometimes 4, new animals, and they don't want to put that much effort into designing new animals.

    And, yep, now I got the popup for the Leaderboard. It is called Evershine, and the animal is like a Peryton but with different colors. Basically a redesign of an existing animal(s). Very pretty, but they are really phoning it in now, I think, by only introducing one new/recolored animal per event.
    It is apparent they stopped caring about us and this game! So disappointed! This was my most favorite game!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."


  10. #450
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    It is apparent they stopped caring about us and this game! So disappointed! This was my most favorite game!
    It's my very favorite, too!

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •