Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Fashion Designer
    I'm sitting back and hoarding this time - unless Storm8 has come to its senses and returned to the old format where you can actually complete the event. Since I doubt that has happened, I'm going to save up for an event I can actually do well in.

This makes me sad. I almost always participate, even if I know I can't win. I think the increasing difficulty of goals is finally starting to wear even me down.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    This makes me sad. I almost always participate, even if I know I can't win. I think the increasing difficulty of goals is finally starting to wear even me down.
    I agree, Sakrysta. I'll do my normal breeding & maybe evolving, but that's it. I'm not going to put any effort into it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I agree, Sakrysta. I'll do my normal breeding & maybe evolving, but that's it. I'm not going to put any effort into it.
    Me too. Only 7 days for a WE which isn't easy to finish. At least not with normal playing. We can say goodbye to the old WE as we all knows. Maby I can make it to at least the first creature in the milestone. Not trying my best for it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Me too. Only 7 days for a WE which isn't easy to finish. At least not with normal playing. We can say goodbye to the old WE as we all knows. Maby I can make it to at least the first creature in the milestone. Not trying my best for it.
    I?m not trying at all for this one either. Last month I actually did try, but all of the prizes that I could achieve (even with some gems) were worthless (and ugly, imo) decorations. Seeing as the community prize is still 2000 points to unlock, it is doubtful that the individual prizes have been lowered in points. It?s outrageous that we should have to spend hundreds of gems to get even one worthwhile prize in this event type, whereas in the leaderboard or storybook we can easily get several animals, habitats, runes, etc without spending. It?s shameful that storm8 doesn?t listen to our feedback; I guess there are enough people who are still willing to spend an outlandish number of gems on these newly formatted WEs that they just don?t care.

I will, however, try to get the new creature, but since it?s a super rare it?ll be very unlikely I?ll also stock up on as much food as possible those for the next leaderboard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I'm sitting back and hoarding this time - unless Storm8 has come to its senses and returned to the old format where you can actually complete the event. Since I doubt that has happened, I'm going to save up for an event I can actually do well in.

Same. Just going to build up my food and not even try. I’ve been playing many years and community events are not worth trying for anymore. Sad.

I was able to post it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-01-06-01-48-45.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	41361
    Last edited by mysticalfairy320; 01-05-18 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added pic

Fashion Designer
    Why do they introduce so many elements at once? We used to get 1 new element on a rare occasion, is it because they are trying to stop ppl winning in battles? I used to be excited for a new element with time to test and figure it out..not excited any more. Too many in too short a time span, stop trying to sabatage players at EVERY corner!
    Last edited by MystiqueRealm; 01-05-18 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Why do they introduce so many elements at once? We used to get 1 new element on a rare occasion, is it because they are trying to stop ppl winning in battles? I used to be excited for a new element with time to test and figure it out..not excited any more. Too many in too short a time span, stop trying to sabatage players at EVERY corner!
    I like the new elements (especially if the creatures fit in well with the theme, which those for this month so far seem to very well). But I agree that it will get very confusing, very quickly. Hopefully from this point forward they’ll cycle back through existing elements but with new creatures, such as bringing back the rainbow, spring, or ice cream elements.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    I like the new elements (especially if the creatures fit in well with the theme, which those for this month so far seem to very well). But I agree that it will get very confusing, very quickly. Hopefully from this point forward they’ll cycle back through existing elements but with new creatures, such as bringing back the rainbow, spring, or ice cream elements.
    It's not that I don't like the new elements, I just think the release should be spread out more and not throw out so many new elements in a short period of time

Grand Emperor
    Here are the new event threads. Please continue your discussion there.

Noble Pair - 2018 Jan 5
    Snowy Blossoms - 2018 Jan 5

For personal communications, please use private messaging. Thanks.