Thread: Spin To Win 9/9/22

Executive Chef

Spin To Win 9/9/22

Wow! I don't believe that something is actually happening in Fantasy Forest Story! I received a Pop-up saying that there was a Spin to Win, so I checked it out. It looks like prizes are: Grand Prize- Jellyflash. Other prizes: Rubble Rooster, Seamur, Infernowl (I got one of these on a spin), 5000 food, 7500 food, 4 ice cream shrubs, 4 rose decorations, 25,000 coins, 2000 food, 5 runes, and 75,000 coins.

Thank you for the Spin to Win, S8!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Storm8 for continuing to offer some Spin to Wins and sales in Fantasy Forest Story! I've managed to spin for a few animals (always the best prizes!), runes, and food. Only 1 of my 4 accounts really has room for more animals, but I'm going to keep on spinning!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Is anyone having luck with the Spin to Win? I got a lot of animals on the first couple that they did, but I didn't get a Banana Slug or a Silly Goose (yet). Did get some Bulldogs, which are right up my alley. I've had pet geese and pet bulldogs.

Executive Chef
    It seems like it is getting harder and harder to win animals off of the Spin To Win. Haven't received any in a couple days. (Just as I typed this I got a Dove Pegasus. Maybe it's the Power of the Post! POP!)

Fashion Designer
    I'm very thankful for the spin to win and look forward to doing it every day, but I'm getting frustrated with not getting animals anymore. Without animals, I don't need the other prizes - no animals means nothing to feed, no runes needed to expand, etc. I really want a Gritsacha!!