Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I think we should see another spin to win soon also
    i doubt we will get spin wheel : there are none in dragon story for months, and with their new politics about grabbing our real money, spin wheel isn't a good grabbing money feature

but i would be happy if there is one, even if there is no new animal : i want food !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i doubt we will get spin wheel : there are none in dragon story for months, and with their new politics about grabbing our real money, spin wheel isn't a good grabbing money feature

but i would be happy if there is one, even if there is no new animal : i want food !
    Our last one, that I can recall, was May 12 with Hummingburn, steam trunk, bulldog and chimpala in it.. Not sure if we had one in June I just can't remember

Hopefully they're just updating it so everyone gets the watch and spin extra spins for 3x a round

Banned
    I'm pretty sure that May one was the last spin to win. I really want one, too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Our last one, that I can recall, was May 12 with Hummingburn, steam trunk, bulldog and chimpala in it.. Not sure if we had one in June I just can't remember

Hopefully they're just updating it so everyone gets the watch and spin extra spins for 3x a round
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that May one was the last spin to win. I really want one, too!
    take a look at post#2
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Hi, is the zodiac animal Taurus going to be available this year? I would like to have one because is my sign. We had the opportunity to get all the previous zodiacs again, what about Taurus?
    Check post #2 we just had a chance to get Taurus at the end of May 2017. Maybe next May ???

New Resident
    When are we having habitat raise/extra expansions?? I've got loads of animals in storage, no more coin bought habitats left and nowhere to put them. It sounds like there are plenty of others in this situation. I'm now getting bored of the game as I can't complete any goals as there is nowhere to put the animals I win. I am resorting to selling common breedables!! Come on need a habitat raise pleeeeease!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsquash View Post
    When are we having habitat raise/extra expansions?? I've got loads of animals in storage, no more coin bought habitats left and nowhere to put them. It sounds like there are plenty of others in this situation. I'm now getting bored of the game as I can't complete any goals as there is nowhere to put the animals I win. I am resorting to selling common breedables!! Come on need a habitat raise pleeeeease!
    I dont know if it helps but I will repeat myself! Same situation. I wish for nothing just expantions and a habitat raise!!

Banned
    No expansions, no more spinning wheel, and no more Golden Unicorn? Tell us truthfully, admins, is this game going under??

Banned
    Well, I'll be damned. Spin to win today! AND I got the Chipskunk already!

Unable to expand

Has anyone gotten a message in the mine when you go to expand it says you are unable to explore the the forest any further it is not safe?
    Last edited by Peachesdoggy; 07-14-17 at 12:25 PM. Reason: NONE

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast