Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Banned
    There are way too many things to breed for right now, and it's stressing me out and making me mad!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    There are way too many things to breed for right now, and it's stressing me out and making me mad!
    especially if they aren't working properly

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe because even the pop-up says "NULL" instead of Nebula Bits

is the next event a LB?
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 08-17-18 at 05:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Maybe because even the pop-up says "NULL" instead of Nebula Bits
    I wish I knew what this actually means. S8, can you please clarify for us? Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I wish I knew what this actually means. S8, can you please clarify for us? Thank you
    This clearly means: "Buy more gems! This game won't work at all anymore until you buy more gems"

Fashion Designer
    For the past year and a half I have watched one of my favorite games wither away until now it has become unplayable for me. I read on the suggestion thread all these neat ideas to make the game more enjoyable but instead of implementing new and fun ideas they delete things that we have and enjoy. Lately every new event and side quest are full of problems and mistakes. I dont know where this game is going, I just know that I find it very disappointing

I agree. I loved this game before it became impossible to play without spending excessive amounts of money and you could actually accomplish the goals. . I have been unable to breed the last 6 side quests. I do not understand why the developers don’t slow down and qc the code rather than pushing to install more items that are full of bugs. I know it’s all about making money, however I am close to pulling the average of $200 I am now spending per month unless things get better fast.

Banned
    I have officially run out of land. They darn well better introduce more expansions by the end of August, or, like Arlinedragons1 said, they can kiss my $200 per month goodbye. I can still expand in DS, but I can just buy the coin habitats and not get all the premium habitats.