Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunt Season 7?

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the locket but there has been nothing to do with it. It is one of the most enjoyable Castle Story events. I will be looking forward to this starting up again. Really hope we get some energy crates.

Rhino Keeper
    The first few seasons weren't good for Android players. This got resolved in the later seasons, but I've still got a long way to go. As long as everything works OK for Android I'll be happy.

I'm still quite a way off getting the mythic research centre, so it would be good to know that monster hunts would be scheduled into the game every few months. That would make it worth making an effort to play as much as possible while the hunt is on. And some new things to get with the gold coins might have to be introduced for players who are further along with getting gold coins.

And as quite a few other players have mentioned I'd really like to see something happening with the locket story. I never purchased it because the story didn't go any further, so it's still sitting in my goal book.

Fashion Designer
    a monster hunt should have at least slightly higher spawn rates.

I agree with better spawn rates, something new with the locket story(although I believe that started in the main storyline), when the event first started we would get gold coins from the special monsters that would be nice to have again but at least energy crates would be helpful, being able to gift coins again would be good, always like new options for Mrc, and I would like a sale on the beastbane display!

New Resident
    Thank god, I've just realised a few weeks ago that I need monster hunts to get ridd of the goal Loreleis fountain. I aldeady have some tokens but didnt know what to do with them. Anyway, I cant wait, start it asap please ))

Rhino Keeper
    Higher cap on glimmer alicorn ️s please. Au one point there was no limit and some people have several. I spent last hunt gathering enough gold tokens for my mythic research centre and when I finally got it glimmer alicorn ️s were capped at one. I was really disappointed with this as I was hoping to craft more. I crafted one and went on to craft some dragons and when I came back to craft another glimmer alicorn option was gone. Ouch. Also the last hunt was way to short.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been very half-hearted with CS the last few weeks and did not finish the last 2 events.
    A monster hunt will definitly rekindle my interest, and I hope there will be a return of some of our favourite beasts, especially raccoon and flyger.
    Please let it last 3 weeks and have a respectable spawn rate.

Farm Supplier
    Bring back energy crates!!!! Can we also have a craftable love shack?????? PLEASE!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Ugh. I find them tedious beyond belief. Ever since the fiasco with the mythic research centre I have no interest in the monster hunts.

Rhino Keeper
    Enjoy the hunts for a different pace. Need to be longer and have an announced end date in game so we know how much time we have. Get rid of the Ali cap. Gold tokens are hard enough to get and buying the MRC already cost a fortune. It should have more worthwhile returns available.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast