Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunt Season 7?

Banned
    I enjoyed it because it was an event I could do. If they make it a deal where the monsters show up much more rarely than the past I won't enjoy it and won't bother to participate. I don't want to see anything done differently because "differently" equals "lets make the monsters so rare this event is practically impossible" like it does for their other events. Nothing new in the next one just make it go on long enough to get something off of it. I don't think we'll be getting a monster hunt, however - we're more likely to get another leaderboard event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I don't think we'll be getting a monster hunt, however - we're more likely to get another leaderboard event.
    To be fair, this thread was created by Pikasquirrel, from S8, so I think that is a very positive sign we will get another monster hunt . Maybe not as the next event, but hopefully in the very near future.

Enjoy : the event is as busy as you want/need it to be, there is no down time, if you have the energy you can just keep hunting.
    Dont enjoy : the caps on the tokens especially the two lower "value" ones
    Do differently : use some of the different monsters we have had lately.
    Make it better : new crafts in the mrc, maybe a special drop from a monster that we can use in a side game like the mine in Fantasy forest, a new building where we could design our own cow, horse, sheep and chicken, dont have to have different drops but a herd of rainbow cows might be fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    The monster hunts are always too short. I still am only half way to getting the kitchen while others seem to have billions of monster hunt coins. Also, maybe add a new way or two for us to get the golden coins.
    Yes to all this. Actually attaining something would be good. Having them go for longer to assist those who cant play multiple times every day

Rhino Keeper
    would love to trade gold troll tokens for a FLYGER

I agree with a lot of above comments... last one felt very short, spawn rates felt somewhat low, I appreciate the daily goals so days I can play more I can work to achieve them, and I much prefer when they give the energy crates.

Would be nice to add new alicorns to mythic research center which I have, or something to make the other building different from what we have. I didn't get that one yet.

I also prefer when the statues drop something. I keep my three animals in hopes the hunt will be back.

Love the flygers! If they come back and we can make a statue from them now or down the line, that'd be great.

Rhino Keeper
    I have always liked the monster hunts. They used to be every few months then dropped off. One of the changes I would love to get back is the reward of energy crates for the daily monster quests. I still have quite a few saved up to use on a quest where I gotta have the prizes. If we could get the crates back.

Some new helpful prizes would be good as well. I'm still working on the cooking camp as a long time player. Another potion shop would be great. We could trade in gold coins for that. Even a building with a one gem drop a day for 99 gold coins I think that's a great incentive but you need to bring back the every 6 weeks or 2 months monster hunt.

Other than that please don't make any major changes. I've always liked the original monster hunt then you've started making changes some good, some not so good. I'd like the few bad changes to come back. Especially the crates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    would love to trade gold troll tokens for a FLYGER
    I was just thinking the other day how I would love to participate in an event in which I can get a pet flyger or two!!

Rhino Keeper
    The only thing I disliked about monster hunt is the fact that in spite of being level 50, there has been only ONE of those since I have be*** playing CS (mind you, I own the Beastbane and I'm maxed on all tokens except for the goldies, naturally).

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the locket but there has been nothing to do with it. I really like this event. It is one f the most enjoyable. I will be looking forward to this starting up again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast