Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Monster Hunt Season 7?

Hey I really like Monster hunts and would love to have it for a longer time so we will be able to trade in more tokens

What I liked most was the ability to get another kitchen. Would like the chance to get one!
    What I like least is the spawn rate for the lowest goal was always poor. Also it would be nice to know how many days the hunt runs for.
    I agree that some new monsters would be fun, as long as we get some energy returned from our ****s. It's really not fun to lose all your energy to **** monsters. I can't play every two hours!
    Everyone wants Ali's,and if you offer them as a prize don't change your mind about what it will drop!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I would really like to see a different way to spawn monsters. I'm max on crops, flowers, wood, stone etc etc and so trying to find a monster doesn't yield any 'goodies'. I would like the goals to include spawning from new items we build or new items with new drops as an incentive to collect from loads of places.

More time to complete / able to complete the hunt goals by just playing a couple of hours after work / really high spawn rates / 1 off craft with a really high energy return - like 50 minimum.

Thanks everyone for all of your feedback!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    New hunt starts Thursday... just got an in game pop up, previewing it!!!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    new (closed) thread started in anticipation! You can discuss the upcoming event in the Sneak Peek thread. This thread is now closed as feedback deadline now concluded.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...8-Monster-Hunt!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they took our suggestions and make this the best hunt yet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345