Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS 11

Nightclub Owner
    Very sad. Such creative players who were able to express their creativity in their farm designs. There is no other game like farm story. Cannot understand why TL would just abandon it completely.

New Resident
    I have played Farm Story from almost the beginning. I love this game and have spent money on the game. Farm Story is great to play. Please don't let it end.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-30-17 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Given the amount of money that you have taken from your loyal players over the years the least you could do is invest it a little of it in an update for IOS11, that would prove for once and for ever that you are not robbers. Farm Story Lives

Farm Story

Need Farm Story Developer to update Farm Story to be compatible with iOS 11. I am unable to play it since I updated my iPad. Thankyou

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BellsAcres View Post
    Need Farm Story Developer to update Farm Story to be compatible with iOS 11. I am unable to play it since I updated my iPad. Thankyou
    I am sorry but there has been no update information on updating the 32 - bit games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Will I be able to Farm Story on the kindle fire tablet?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    Was told by a Farm Story neighbor that Apple told her We won't be able to access FS after the next Apple upgdate since FS is no longer supported... I would like to know if f it's true? Please advise asap, thank you!

A loyal FS player for years!
    Is Farm story available for iOS 11 and over now?

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    Is Farm story available for iOS 11 and over now?
    I?m afraid not.

However, the successor to Farm Story, Farm Story 2 works on iOS 11+ and is still receiving new updates and limited time events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I?m afraid not.

However, the successor to Farm Story, Farm Story 2 works on iOS 11+ and is still receiving new updates and limited time events.
    When will Farm 1 be available? And what should we do if we lost the game due to an iOS upgrade(Although I play on android)

New Resident

When will they update

Yeah I want to play on my IOS device. I?ve spent money on this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I?m afraid not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast