Thread: Taurus dragon

Fashion Designer

Taurus dragon

Hello, I've been trying to get Taurus dragon for a while now with no luck yet and I'm wondering if it'll be removed now when the sale ends? My zodiac sign is Taurus so I really want this one.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Taurus won't leave after the sale. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Ophiuchus are permanent dragons. Now to breed Taurus, the result can come from breeding any zodiac/any zodiac, a zodiac plus a red dragon (like Fire or Playful) or Diamond/Infinity plus another Diamond/Infinity. I bred a Taurus through Diamond plus Diamond. Good luck to you. Hopefully you'll get that Taurus soon.

Fashion Designer
    Ophiuchus is not breedable at this time, Starship412. I tried to breed it when they offered it for sale last year but couldn't get it. I bought it in a Value Pack because I thought a Zodiac Hybrid would offer some extra oomph when I needed a Zodiac victory for challenges. It's performed well up to my expectations, even vanquishing, at level 7, the level 18 Venomous that gave some so much trouble in the current tournament, with a single blow.