Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cynfulsweets View Post
    Where can we see the calendar?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	390F315A-23DD-4B00-A1CE-26DF7DAC7E5F.png 
Views:	748 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	54478 I don?t know how to enlarge pics but just click on it

Good tip! If you've already unlocked more than one recipe, you can also cancel the recipe and start another one.

Executive Chef
    I hope instead of a Valentine goal, we see something about or related to CNY (even though it has passed) or lantern festival. Since we only have so much of that compared to valentines decorations, already.

However, even if it's not what I wanted at first, I still hope whatever it maybe, that it has decent prizes/is worth trying to do. Here's hoping!

But at the very least - I do hope we see some sale items regarding CNY as there are older items regarding that in this game, and maybe I can decorate my 1 bakery for the theme in the future or next year - since I already have the Chinese Dragon - And since we rarely ever see such sales regarding them items. Like I said - It would be nice to even have it for next year.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-05-20 at 02:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Wow no valentines sale this year? Castle Story has had one for the last 2 days. I was expecting one tonight in Bakery Story.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Wow no valentines sale this year? Castle Story has had one for the last 2 days. I was expecting one tonight in Bakery Story.
    From last holiday sale, Christmas and Halloween - it was rather late. I definitely wouldn't lose hope entirely yet. As it is possible it will show up late like the few past sales.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    From last holiday sale, Christmas and Halloween - it was rather late. I definitely wouldn't lose hope entirely yet. As it is possible it will show up late like the few past sales.
    That's my thinking as well, kap. The last handful of sales appeared several days after the CS sales opened - I'm fully expecting to see a Vday sale within the next few days.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's my thinking as well, kap. The last handful of sales appeared several days after the CS sales opened - I'm fully expecting to see a Vday sale within the next few days.

Fashion Designer
    Ooh looks good. Thanks everyone
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Anyone else get slightly annoyed with how late they release holiday sales? There's less than a week til Valentine's day and still no sale in sight. I just feel like people would be MUCH more likely to buy sale items if they came out around the time we start decorating for the respective holidays. Rather than release a sale 3 days before the holiday, release the sale 2-3 weeks in advance so people have an incentive to buy items from the sale.

Hope that makes sense, it's just something that really bothers me about the game sometimes